Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 am

"Thank you, I'm glad that you can trust me, so trust me now and tell me what I can do to help you. Do you want to play a vampier game, will that make you feel better?" Samantha hoped that he would want to talk, she hated to see him in so much pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun... - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to the Forbidden Forest for fun...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 am

By the expression on her face he could tell she hated to see him in pain which brightened his mood because he finally had someone else beside his best friend who cared about him, "Sure, what it about?" Andrian asked her calmly as he leaned against the tree trunk waiting for her to tell him what the game was and what to do or what not to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:36 am

"Well we are in the Forbidden Forest, How about we play hyper hide and go seek. Since we are better now that we are vamps. It will be easier." Samantha did not really know of one she hoped that he knew one and would say that one so she just made one up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 am

"Alright" Andrian grinned at her and flashed up in front of her leaning in to press his lips around her cheek but pulled back an inches and chuckled he was pretending now and with a flash he was already gone in the woods hiding behind one of the troll an old teacher had left before he died. The troll was fast asleep so he was able to hide on his hand pulling his hand over him for cover hearing a grunt from the troll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 am

"Ok." Samantha started running in the direction that she saw him go then stoped when she heard some sounds. She looked around really slowly, heard some more noises but it didn't sound like Andrian hiding. Samantha heard a sound behind her, turned around then felt a giant slam agianst the back of her head. Samantha fell to the ground in pain. She tried to get up but couldn't, she didn't know why so she yelled "Andrian, Help me."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:52 am

Andrian ears tickled a bit as she screamed with pain so he reached out his arm to push the giants hand out of the way but then he fell straight to the ground ten meters high and rolled to his feet right next to Samantha side, "Blimey!" he exclaimated as he dragged her away from the giant but pulled her to the other side of the ground as the big hand slammed beside him sending dirt in his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

Samantha tried with all her might to get up and help him but she was in so much pain she almost passed out. Feeling the dirt come on to her she screamed and looked towards Andrain saying "Lets get away from it." Samantha screamed again, feeling the dirt and wind from the giants next swing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 am

Andrian panicked a bit and grabbed her onto his shoulder with a flash locking her hands together and holding on to them quickly, and before the giants could swing them he sprinted quickly out of the way back onto the same spot they were when they met "Are you alright?" he asked her laying her down on a soft hard smooth rock holding her head up to let the blood flow through her body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 am

"yeah, I'm fine. I don't know why they did that. I'm just glad you were here or I would have had to mess them up." Samantha said jokingly. "Are you alright." Samantha asked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:08 am

"I'm fine, just a little frigtened about what happen" Andrian smiled politely, flashing her a smile she loved as he stared into her eyes for a bit then chuckled for a bit as he looked up at the direction he had led them to and opened his mouth to talk, "Guess that was a bad hiding spot was it" he told her without looking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top