After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:57 am

Sophia looked at Simon. "Simon Anthony Granger, what did the poor bird ever do to you to harm it?"Sophia asked him angrily. "Oh my gosh, I remembered you!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 9 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:01 am

Simon smirked. "Sorry Sophi, but there bloody annoying in the morning when they sing!"said Simon as he pocketed his wand back into his jacket. As he looked back at Danny he smiled. "See works like a charm!"said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 am

"How about me?" he asked Sophia wondering what she would say. "I will kill a bird if it helps you remember"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:03 am

ne'os coughed as he started to clean the bird blood off of him "just make the bird explode and spray its posion on me" he grumbled.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:04 am

"Danny, killing a bird for her won't remember you. It has to be something you have done that is special or a memory to Sophi." Elizabeth said as she walked into the room where Sophia was.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 am

" you could kiss her or something like that" he said his robes clean again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:07 am

"For once ne'os has a point,"he said wondering why he hadn't done it before. (He got up to Sophi and then gave her a kiss on the lips deepening it so he felt his stomach do a backflip.)

Last edited by Danny Thompson on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 am

Simon nodded. "Yeah, man the only reason Sophi remembered that is bacuse when we were little I used to do that by accident and she always got on me so, do something that she''l remember you by."said Simon smiling as he went over and kissed Elizabeth hey love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 am

"ne'os, I would like you to leave." the healer said to him. "I heard what happened, Si. She might not remember me right now. Well I know her since I was little living in a muggle home at the time." Elizabeth said as she kissed Si.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 am

Sophia started having flashbacks of the Valentine's day Yule ball and the Christmas one. As she broke the kiss she smiled at Danny. "Hey love."said Sophia as she smiled at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top