After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:55 am

Sophia looked at Elizabeth. "Oh, is her name Mari or something why is everyone calling me Soph or Sophi are those my nicknames?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 11 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 am

"Sophi or Soph is your nicknames. Mari is Mariana nick name." Elizabeth answered Sophia question.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:08 am

Sophia nodded. "Oh ok, hello Mari I don't know you but hello."said Sophia as she gave her a smile. "I don't know what I am other then what I learned, and what is this?"Sophia asked as she picked up her wand. "Where's Simmy at?"Sophia asked as she panicked being around people she didn't really remember other then what she remembered very little by her flashbacks.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:12 am

"Sophi relax I'm right here, I just went out to go some coffee for me and Elizabeth."said Simon as he headed Elizabeth her coffee and went over and hugged his sister. "Sophi it's alright you know these people, you just don't remember all of them go to Hogwarts with us."said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:01 am

Mariana scratched her chin: "Hum are you feeling quite good Sophi?" she asked after Sophia repeated question.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't I know, if I am or not I can't remember anything much!"said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:42 am

Andrian who was waiting outside of the room just breathing in some fresh airs, "What with all the racket!" he snarled under his breath he walked in looking at everyone who seemed to be gathered around Sophia somehow, "Love the attention huh?" he smirked slightly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Sophia looked at him confused. "I guess, if I knew why everybody was gathered around me for."said Sophia in a scared voice. "Do I know you? you look oddly familiar."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Mariana just now realized that Sophia wasn't joking: "I think she suffers from memory lost or something,." she said rather quite in Andrian's ear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Andrian heart raced against his chest as he heard that she suffered a memory loss, "God **** it..." he swore under his breath and walked over to her and examined her for a bit then opened his mouth painfully, "It me can you remember me?" he asked her not wanting to say his name yet to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top