After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 10 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:24 am

Simon smiled. "See man, it was something she remembered you by and that's all, and apperntly it was you two first kiss."said Simon smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 10 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:27 am

"Yep," he said to Simon not taking his eyes off Sophia though "that worked for sure." (He gave her a long kiss to follow up with the one with before. After a minute he backed off.) "Sorry that was just my way of remembering after a long fight"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 am

Sophia chuckled as she looked at Elizabeth. "Ok, I remember all of you but you and you."said Sophia pointing to Elizabeth and Ne'os. "I don't remember anythng about myself other then my name is Sophia Annabell Granger I have a twin brother named Simon and I have a boyfriend name Danny."said Sophia groaning.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 am

"I am Elizabeth Potter-Granger, I have twins boys, a boy and two girls. I am married to your twin brother Simon." Elizabeth said to Sophia and she asked a healer to come over here, "Remember the small accident that happened to the teacher in the muggle school?" She asked as she turned the healer hair blue.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Sophia laughed. "Oh yeah Eliza, we always had to go to the Headmaster's office because we didn't know how to control it then and our parents were so mad at us!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 pm

[[I'll pretend I went for some morning coffee]]
Mariana returned to the room witha cup of her morning coffee.She saw Simon and Liz who arrived in meanwhile after she yawned: "Hey guys.How are you?" she asked tham with appearant cheerful voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Sophia looked at Marian who entered and looked at her confused. "Do I know, you look familiar but I don't know where I know you from."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Mariana thought it was a joke so she laughed: "Nice one Sophi!" she said still laughing silently.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:23 pm

"its difficult to leave seeing this is my room to but very well i will wait outside." he said walking out.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 am

"Um Mari... it no joke..." Elizabeth said to her sister in law that married Jess. "Yay you remember, Sophi!" She said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top