After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 am

(Danny looked puzzled trying to remember what could have caused this. She had been hit by Stupefy and that could have caused it.) "Okay do you even know-" but stopped as he knew she was say no "Never mind. Just please sit down for a second alright? Someone will be here to see you soon"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After fight in the Ministry of Magic - Page 8 Empty Re: After fight in the Ministry of Magic

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 am

ne'os stood up from his bed and walked back to Sophia "do you remember me?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:24 am

Simon apperated to St. Mungo's as a healer tried to strop he got out his wand. "My sister is in there without any memory if you stop me I'll curse I'm a Granger cursing is in my blood!"said Simon as the healer backed off. "Thankyou."said Simon as he smiled at her sweetly and walked into the room. "Hey Danny I got the message about my sister."said Simon as he walked over to Sophia's bed and looked at her as his chocolate brown eyes looked into hers. "Sophi... I know you know me, I know you do."said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 am

"ne'os she doesn't remember anything," he said then pulling out his wand "yet if you touch her I'll kill you in a heartbeat" (He saw Simon enter the room.) "Hey Si. Sophi can't seem to remember anything right now. She has some bad amnesia"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:28 am

" fine i wont touch her but you woudnt be able to kill me as i am mostly healed (except this gash that wont heal) and you are not." he said moving back.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:29 am

"Doesn't matter," he said silently "you hurt her, I hurt you" (He looked at Sophi and then at Simon) "Think you can help?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 am

Sophia looked at him and realized he had the same eyes and face for she looked the window in front of her and then at him and realized they were twins and relaxed alittle. "You look like me but I don't know who you are."said Sophia trying to remember.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 am

Simon looked at her calmly and sighed. "Sophia Annabelle Granger you know I know you do just think."said Simon calmly knowing she'll pull through. "Just give her time she'll knnow who we are trust me."said Simon. "Watch this, I'm going to do something that she'll remember."said Simon as he got out his wand smirking. "Reducto!"said Simon pointing his wand to a bird as it flew away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 am

(Danny sat down looking at the bird he had cast reducto on. He then saw it explode and blood go on the window.) "Ow a little bit harsh," he said grinning a bit "but effective"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 am

Simon smirked. "No, just watch Sophi will say something I know how she is!'said Simon as he looked at Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top