Skiing in the US - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 19 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:57 pm

They deatined and entered to where Sophi,Jemzy and Danny were: "Wouldn't know Zoe.Last time I touched some muggle stuff was with my grandpa at age of 10 before I went to Hogwarts," she admitted.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 pm

"Gotcha." Zoe said as they entered the room. This was all new for her. She had never done any of this kind of stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Jemma was sitting down with Danny and Sophia when Zoe and Mariana came in, chatting.
"Hey guys," she said as the two girls walked towards them. They had changed and got ready for pottery. Jemma was a little nervous about the pottery. She had never done anything like it in her life before, so she had no idea what to do.
"Um, have any of you done this before?" she asked the others, probably sounded slightly uneasy. She wasn't bothering to hide her feelings. After all, she thought to herself, what was the point?

Skiing in the US - Page 19 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Zoe looked at Jemma as she walked into the room. Then she looked around at the other stuff and people. "No, cant say that I have. This is very new to me." Zoe admitted. "Now Pottery shopping. That I have done, not making it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Jemma laughed at pottery-shopping.
"Yeah, pottery-shopping is great!" she told Zoe, "I have even done some pottery painting before. But making? Not a clue." she finished. She didn't know where to start she wondered if there would be an instructor or someone that would come and help them with this. After all, there would surely be a lot of people who hadn't done this before, she figured. Right?

[[OOC: Shall we have an NPC helper-type person or what?]]

Skiing in the US - Page 19 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 pm

(I thought Danny would be back to post here for that but I dontk now)

Zoe looked around. SHe looked for anyone who might be comeing over to help their little group. THis was going to be pretty intresting. So many people not knowing what they were doing. Almost scary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:11 pm

"I did make one when I was little although my memories are cloudy,." said Mariana sitting next to Zoe,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Zoe nodded a little. She looked back toward the others already making pottery, "I wonder where we start." She said out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 am

"Hey Zoe, Mari and Emma join the fun!"said Sophia smiling as she was beside Danny making a vase as she stopped and looked at them and laughed. "You guys don't know how to make Pottery, your kidding right?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Zoe's head came up at the sound of her name. She scanned the room till she found the place the sound had come from. It was Soph beside Danny. "Hey guys, there is Soph and Danny." Zoe said pointing in thier direction. Zoe walked over to them. "Can't say I have. Shopping for them, yes. Making, well no." Zoe told her laughing a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum