Skiing in the US - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 21 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Jemma laughed along with Zoe.
"Yeah, I could definately use a little...no wait, a lot of help over here." she replied to Danny and Sophia.

She walked over to one of the Potters Wheels and put the lump of clay on it. She knew that she had to press the peddle to get the clay to spin round. She couldn't figure out for the life of her how she was supposed to get the hole in the middle of her pot. She was scared to try anything in case she made the clay go all over the class room.

"Um, anyone like to come and help start me off?" she asked her friends, hopefully.

Skiing in the US - Page 21 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm

"I dont know about help but I will try along with you." Zoe told her as she walked to a wheel beside Jemma. She sat down and laid her lump of clay on the wheel. Slowly Zoe pushed the pedal down. I can do this, Zoe thought to herself.

All of a sudden, clay flew everywhere. "Oops." Zoe said as she took her foot of the pedal. Clay was all over her and everyone close to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Jemma was glad that Zoe was giving it a try. She thought that people should always try things at least once, that you couldn't decide you didn't like it until you'd tried it.
"Good for you, Zoe," she said when Zoe first stepped up to the wheel.
However, soon after Zoe had started the clay had splattered all over the room.
"I'm guessing that wasn't meant to happen," she joked to Zoe, "D'you think we should clean that up?" she asked her, wondering if there was a cleaner who would do it for them or not.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Zoe had trouble controling her laughter. "I am sooo sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." Zoe said trying to stand. She looked around trying to find something to clean up the mess she had made. "There has to be something somewhere to help clean this up."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Jemma looked around the room trying to see if there was anything that they could use to clean this up. She couldn't see anything.
"Don't worry, accidents happen," she told Zoe. She couldn't see anything to help clear it up. Checking that no muggles were around first she whipped out her wand and did a few nonverbal spells which cleaned up all of the mess that Zoe had made.
"You didn't see anything," she said with a grin, "Now you just need some more clay."
She didn't like to use much magic in muggle places in case muggles would get suspicious. It was a lot easer than manual work though.

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Zoe smiled. She noticed that no one had seen Jemma use magic and that was good that they hadn't. Muggles are a little weird when it comes to magic.

"I'm not really sure about that. I think the clay is out to get me." Zoe said in a very unsure voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 am

Zoe looked glad that she didn't have to clean the mess up. Jemma thought that she was probably upset at making the mess and wouldn't want to have to go through with clearing it all up. It was lucky that their hadn't been any muggles in the room, she thought, or they would have had to clean the mess up by hand! She hated cleaning.
"Don't worry, the clay isn't out to get you. It's an item, not a person. It can't be." Jemma reassured Zoe, encouraging her to try again. "Why don't you try again but spin it a bit slower this time," she suggested to Zoe. She was trying to think of a reason as to why the clay span off, but considering she had no idea how to make clay pots, she probably wasn't the best person to give advice.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:35 am

Zoe looked at Jemz. "Uhm, I'm not really sure about. I might make an even bigger mess. You know me." Zoe told her laughing. I think I will watch you guys for a while. Maybe later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 am

Sophia laughed as Zoe's lay went all over the place. "Like Emma said Zoe, press the pedal lightly and make sure your hand is on the lay at all times though."said Sophia. As Sophia went back to making her vase she looked back at Jemma and Zoe and chuckled.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Zoe looked at both Jemma and Soph with very cautious eyes. She thought she had been doing it carefully. But it must have thought not. She sat watching everyone have such a great time that she decided to break down and try it herself. "Ok. Here we go again." She shot a look at Jemz. "Keep a look Jemz. I'm going in for round two." Zoe said with a laugh.

Slowly she walked toward the place that kept the clay. After a long sigh she grab a handful and went back to the wheel beside of Jemma. She laid the clay down and sat down. Slowly very slowly she pressed her foot down. The wheel started turning. Slow, very slow. Soon she found herself making something. She had no clue what it was. But it was something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum