Skiing in the US - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 20 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 pm

"I guess I remember something." said Mariana sitting next to Zoe and Sophia. "I remember my grandpa was mad the one and 1st time I made a vase." she giggled.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:13 pm

Jemma was astonished. She was way older than all of them, but they seemed to have done things that she had never thought of. She guessed that she was brought up in a different time.
"Well, my parents never did anything like this, really." she told them, "I did a lot of painting when I was younger. I still do, actually. I never make things from scratch though." she told them all. She hoped that she wouldn't be too bad at this. She had a feeling that she would be awful at this. Her feelings were right more often than not. The Seer gene coming out in her, she figured.

Jemma scanned the room, looking for some clue of what to do. She saw a big metal box-like thing in the corner, with 'CLAY' stamped across the front.
"There's a stash of clay in the corner," she told the others, not knowing if any of them had seen it yet. If they had, they hadn't mentioned it.
"I'm guessing that's a good place to start!"

Skiing in the US - Page 20 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Zoe stood watching the others. "I think I will watch you guys for a while. Then I might join in. Not really sure about it. Not really." Zoe admitted. It was wierd saying that she didn't know what to do with the clay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:18 pm

"Aww, are you sure Zoe?" Jemma asked her, "I've never done anything like this before. I'll probably be awful at it, but I'm going to try. Should be good fun." she said, trying to encourage Zoe to join in with this pottery. It was true Jemma had never done this before.

Jemma walked over towards the opposite side of the room, and took a lump of clay. She carried it back towards the table at which her friends were sitting at. She put the clay on the table and stared at it. She saw some mats under the table. She guessed she was meant to put the clay on the mat. She grabbed a mat and replaced the clay on top of it. She had now run out of things to do.
"Ok, I'm already stuck!" she said in a jokey voice, although it was completely true.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Zoe laughed as she watched Jemma. "Yea I am very sure. I think I am enjoying watching you." She touched the lump of clay that Jemma had put on a mat. "Yuck." Zoe quickly wiped her hand on her pants. "How does this make a clay pot?" That was something she had no idea. Zoe was completely clueless when it came to this entire idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Jemma laughed as Zoe poked the clay. Jemma started to mould the clay into random shapes, as she didn't know what else to do.
"I have no idea what to do either!" she told Zoe, which for some odd reason made her laugh even more. She was in a strange mood.
"Do any of you guys have any idea on how do start?" she asked everyone else, hopefully. A couple of them had said that they had done this before, she seemed to remember. She wished one of them knew what to do and could teach her.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Zoe looked around the room to Soph and Danny. They seemed to know what they were doing but they were really busy. "Can't say I do." Zoe told Jemma. Finally she decided to break down and try it. She went and got a lump of clay for herself. "Yuck." Zoe said out loud as she came to sit near Jemma. "Ok. I'm about where you are. Now what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 am

Sophia chuckled at Zoe and Jemma. "Do you two need help?"Sophia asked as she took her foot off the pedal that was turning her clay. "I'll be happy to help if you want me to."said Sophia smiling at hem.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 am

[Soz forgot about this topic]

(Danny was already sitting at the potters wheel with clay on the spinning bat. He made his hand into a cup and tried to straighten it into a cone.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Zoe looked up as she heard Soph's voice. "Yea I think we probably could use a lttle help." Zoe told her as she looked down at her hands. The lump of clay was still just that a huge lump. "At least I know that I could use it." Zoe told her with a small laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum