Skiing in the US - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 18 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Zoe wasn't really sure. She didn't know anything about Pottery but she wouldn't mind going to watch at least. She turned her attention toward Jemma and Mari. "Are you guys coming too?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Mariana took out her golden sony ericsson phone and saw Danny's message. "I have to change my clothes first." said Mariana who was still in her snowboarding jacket.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Zoe looked down and noticed that changing might be a good idea. "Let me change too and I'll meet you in the hall." Zoe said and raced to the bathroom to change.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:37 pm

[[OOC: I feel so offended you didn't text me as well!! Lol xD.]]

Jemma saw that the others had got text messages from Danny, asking them if they wanted to do pottery. She tried not to read into the fact that he didn't text her as well.
"Yeah, sure, I'm in," she replied to Zoe and Mariana. She didn't need to change, as she had never actually gotten changed into her snowboarding gear.
"I'm fine like this, I'll meet you there when you're ready," she told the girls just before they left. She wondered back into the hotel to ask the receptionist where the Pottery room was. The woman told her exactly where it was.

Jemma walked through various corridors and a few buildings until she found the room. There must be a shorter route, she thought to herself. She walked into the Pottery room, to see Sophia and Danny already there.
"Hey guys, what's up?" she asked as she headed over towards the couple.

Skiing in the US - Page 18 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:47 pm

(I thought we would change and go down together?)

Zoe changed her clothes and walked out of her room. She looked down the hall, not knowing if the otehrs had already gone down or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Mariana changed into her casual wear complet of Jeans,Long Boots and long shirt and took her key.She stepped out of the room having her money and mobile with her and locked the door.
She saw Zoe looking arround in front of her room so she approached: "Ready?" she smiled.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Zoe patted herself down for a moment. Making a mental note, checking that she had all her stuff. "Yep I sure am. You?" Zoe asked looking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:18 pm

[[OOC: Yeah, you and Mari, but not me xD. I went straight there. I'll RP when you get there.]]

Skiing in the US - Page 18 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 am

"Let's go!" said Mariana pulling Zoe down the stairs.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 am

Zoe nodded at Mari. "Ok. Lets go." They headed downstairs toward teh Pottery. "So what are we in for down there. I have never gone to one before." She was really excited at the thought of doing somthing new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum