Skiing in the US - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skiing in the US - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skiing in the US

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skiing in the US - Page 17 Empty Re: Skiing in the US

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Zoe lauged a little. "Yea. If I can only find one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Jemma laughed at Zoe. Marrying someone who was a King...well, for some girls, that would be a dream come true, she figured. She preferred to marry for love, if she ever fell in love again, she thought to herself.
"Yeah, in your dreams," she replied, jokingly. She was good at disguising her feelings, noboody could ever tell what on earth was going on in her mind. Still, even if they did know, they wouldn't be able to figure it out! She was quite a complicated person.

Skiing in the US - Page 17 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 pm

"Actually truth be told. I would just love to find someone now. He doesn't have to be a king. I'm not that picky." Zoe said. It was very true to. Zoe was very tired of being alone and watching those around her fall in love and then marry. When would it be her turn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Sophia took the elevator up to the floor her, Emma, Mari and Zoe shared. As she walked down the hall she seen her friends talking about boys and kings. "Hey girls, mind if I join this chit chat?"Sophia asked them smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Zoe looked up as she heard Soph enter. "Sure come on in." Zoe said. "How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:34 am

"I'm doing great Zoe, thanks for asking."said Sophia smiling. "What about you?"Sophia asked her with a smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:36 am

(Danny looked around ntocingin that everyone left. He sighed a bit and then went downstairs back to the potters room. He walked in and grabbed a smock then grabbing his cell phone. He sent a text message to Sophia, Zoe, and Mari then put his phone away.)

DOWN IN THE POTTERS ROOM. NO CHARGE FOR POTTERY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:10 am

Zoe just shrugged in Soph's direction. "Ok I guess." Zoe sat looking around at the others. Just then a phone started making a noise. She looked around trying to find it.For the life of her she could not find her cell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 am

As Sophia's Blackberry went off she dug into her purse and found it was a text message from Danny and smiled. "Danny is at the Potters room, anyone want to join?"Sophia asked them. "I'm going."said Sophia as she text Danny back.

Ok, love I'll be down in a minute seeing if the others want to come!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:16 am

(danny flipped open his phone again and read Sophia's message. He closed it and then looked at the wheel. It seemed fancy even though it had been used a lot. He flicked the knob so it would turn in so it would go in his direction for shaping and then grabbed some clay and began to press on it trying to get air out.)

Skiing in the US - Page 17 WPXL40
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum