BigDay - Birth - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 8 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:49 am

Turning as she heard her name, Ginevra smiled. "Hey Addy." she spoke, having not seen the fellow Ravenclaw in awhile. "What have you been up too?" keeping it casual was the way to go, she didn't really know what else to say.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

" Oh, nothing special. " Addy replied to Gin " How about you ? "
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Alexi Jasper wrote:[[ooc: I'm not going to get graphic, Mariana, black it out in the next post and have it so that you'll have the baby (cough) in your arms]]

"Nurse!" said Alexi, as he got ready. Quickly, Alexi put the relevant instructions in his mind to practical use, using many spells, and having a constant flow of potions from the nurses. He worked alongside the nurses in order to minimize the pain, and maximize the comfort for Mariana, but the pain and comfort was dependent on the individual's psychology. After what seemed like hours, Alexi could clearly see the head of the baby. "I can see the head!" he yelled.

[[What to write I wonder.....]]
Mariana was sweating but smiled when Alexi said he saw her baby. "Is everything alright?" she asked to Alexi and waited for her baby to come out.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 am

"Is she alright?" Jess asked Alexi, deciding Mari might not be in a state to answer questions from him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:12 am

((I love that song too!!))

Nikki sang gently with her as well. She loved the song "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. She looked at her nails in disgust.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:30 am

[[ooc: bad post, w/e I was sort of on a writer's block]]

"She's fine, I think," said Alexi. "We'll see."

~~ Blackout ~~

"It's a boy!" said Alexi, holding the baby, and motioning for Mariana to take it. Since there were plenty of spells cast, there wasn't any blood anywhere, especially not on Alexi, and it should be over. There wasn't supposed to be any accompanying fatigue to childbirth in the wizarding world so it was quite simple. All that was left was to name the baby.
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 am

((Lol, thanks Alexi.))
Jess saw the baby and let his mouth drop. "Wow," he said, taking the baby in his arms and crouching down next to Mari, so he was easily in her reach. "Wow," he said again, deciding he'd let Mari make the announcement on their decided name
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 am

Nikki stopped humming and gave back the ear piece to Sophia. She stood up and saw a baby boy. "Oh my gosh, you've done it!" Nikki said nearly screaming. She appluased loudly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Mariana smiled to put her right hand gently on her baby's head: "His name will be Stanley Jess." she announced feeling still dizziness in her voice.

[[P.S.Alexi remember my PM]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 am

"Oh, that's nice...Stanley Jess Diggory-Potter" Nikki smiled. She applauded again. "Are you ok Mari, any cravings I can get you?" Nikki asked her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top