BigDay - Birth - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 15 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Zoe looked around for Alexandra. She didn't know who had her. She hadn't had a chance to see this one. She had only seen Stanley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:48 pm

[[OOC: I think that either people should gradually leave OR all visitors should be told to go and Mariana then rests in the hospital/goes home. Sound like a plan? Oh, and I have Stanley.]]

Jemma had been too busy with Stanley to notice anything that had been said in the past...well, since she picked up Stanley, really. She had been talking to him in baby-talk and rocking him, not doing anything unusual or interesting.
"Does anyone else want to hold Stanley?" she asked the group of people in the room. She didn't want to prevent anyone else from holding him if they wanted to. She felt bad if she stopped other people from doing things they wanted to do. She felt guilty about many things that she shouldn't, though.

BigDay - Birth - Page 15 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Zoe looked around at the others. It was just then that she noticed that Mari's room was so full. She looked at her watch. "Well hun. I"m going to get out of here. You and the kiddos need your rest. But I will be back to visit. Not to mention the visits once you get home. Ok." She reached over to hug Mari.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Mariana hugged Zoe from her bed. "Thanks for coming Zoe.See you." she smiled gesturing to Jemzy she wants to put Stanley to sleep.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:17 pm

"I'll see you when you get home. There will be plenty of time then." Zoe said with a smile. She turned to take one more look at the happy scene in the room. Zoe let out a long sigh and left. As soon as the door was shut behind her, sadness flooded her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 am

Jess quickly ran to the door and opened it up, before poking his head through it. "See you Zoe," He called out, "Thank you for being here," He added, before ducking back inside. "May i please hold him?" Jess asked Jemma, reaching out to Stanley
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:24 am

"Bye Mari...Bye Jess...Bye babies" Nikki smiled and waved. She nodded and left the hospital.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:56 pm

[[OOC: No idea who is still here anymore, I'll just say a few people.]]

"Bye Zoe!" Jemma said to her friend as she left the hospital ward. She would have waved to Zoe when she left, but she had still been holding Stanley at the time, so it wouldn't have been a very sensible idea really. She supposed that she should get going too but she really wanted to stay here with everyone. She loved babies. She would stay all day in the hospital holding Stanley if she could. She vowed to go and see them as often as possible. Before long they would grow up and become the ones looking after their parents.
She saw that Jess wanted to hold Stanley, as he reached out his arms towards her. She gently lay Stanley in his arms, as Stanley was now fast asleep. Stanley had fallen asleep when she had been holding him. She wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing.
Now Nikki was leaving as well.
"Bye Nikki!" she said, waving as Nikki left the hospital ward. There weren't many of them left in here now. She figured that she had better get going now, give Mariana and Jess some privacy and all that. Mariana must be exausted by now, she thought to herself. Having one baby was toug, but having two, that must be... Jemma had no clue what it would be like.
"Well, I guess I should be off too then," she announced to the rest of the room. "Later guys." she finished, as she walked over towards the door. She turned around and waved at everyone.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 pm

"Bye Nikki Bye Jemzy.Thanks for coming!" waved Mariana taking little Alexandra ]]not sure from who]].
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:03 pm

"Bye Mariana," Jemma said. These were her last words, before she left the hospital ward. She continued on her way down through the hospital, through a variety of corridors and escalators. She finally reached the ground floor, after getting lost many times. She had never had a very good sense of direction.
She left St. Mungos and headed home.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top