BigDay - Birth - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 5 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:41 pm

"We weren't going to miss this Mari!" Jemma said. They were all good friends and this was an important day for Mariana.
"D'you want us to stay in here with you?" she asked Mari and Jess.

BigDay - Birth - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm

"Ok," said Alexi, only seeing a couple of people leave. "We can't have over five people in this room. Homenum Revelio." Homenum revelio allowed Alexi to make a quick and accurate count of where people were, and how many there were in the same room. Yet, strangely, there seemed to be more people than there were supposed to be according to the homenum revelio, and there wasn't enough space in the room for anyone invisible, and there were antianimagus alarms set in the hospital so it couldn't be an animagus in a small form. "Homenum Revelio," cast Alexi again, and then it hit him that it was probably because Mariana had a human being in her, but something still didn't feel right. There was still one extra person that didn't seem to be in the room. Then again, if that person was hidden so carefully that he/she wasn't bothering anyone, it wasn't a matter.

((ooc: are we blacking out the details?))
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm

[[OOC: Yeah, roughly. I'll put a mature tag on this thread though if anything above PG happens.]]

BigDay - Birth - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:14 am

(Danny sprinted towards the room and barged in.) "Sorry I'm late!" he exclamied out of breath and sweating. (He ran up towards the others and looked at Mari.) "Is she okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:14 am

Addy ran into the hospital, she pushed the nurses away that were trying to stop her. " I got here as you as I could, is Mari okay ? "
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 am

((lol, i likeses Alexi's post. Also, why are nurses stopping everyone? It makes no sense))
Jess smiled and nodded, releived now that things were being sorted out by Alexi. "She is," he said, "but i think you have to wait outside Jem, Andrian, Danny, Soph, and Addy ((Think that was all)) as you aren't immediate family. If you could wait outside though, i'd love to see you after. I think Darren and Gin're already out there," he told them all, walking over to the door and opening it wide for them.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:23 pm

"Can Sophi stay?" begged Mariana as she knew that Soph was familiar with something about healing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Darren stepped out of the way to let everyone out, although he doubted they would leave, them being a stupid and stubborn lot. Standing on tiptoes, he caught a glance of Mari and was relieved to see that she looked better.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

"Sure she can love," Jess said to Mari before turning back to the crowd. "Soph, would you mind staying?" He asked, before adding, "And the rest. Out please."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:17 pm

"Told yeah." Ginevra murmured to Darren as everyone started to get out. Moving out of the way, she didn't have anything better to do other than just wait until Mari had the baby.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top