BigDay - Birth - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 4 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Alexi Jasper Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 pm

((ooc: what spell would I use if I wanted to push something?))

Alexi was scheduled to be the healer for Mariana's, a student of his, childbirth. After putting on the necessary clothes, gloves, etc., Alexi went to the room where Mariana was supposedly at. To his dismay, Alexi found that there were around ten people crowded around in the room. "Ok," said Alexi. "If you're not an immediate family member, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." It was a complete mystery to Alexi of how this many people got into this one little hospital room. There were supposed to be people making sure that the room didn't get overcrowded so that the healer could do his/her job without too much interference!

In Alexi's left hand, he held an inert looking, colourless potion which was the equivalent of that of a muggle's anaesthetic, except it was taken orally, had no taste, and had no side effects - including drowsiness. "Take this," said Alexi, holding the potion out to Mariana after sliding through the 'audience.' "It'll help with the pain, completely." Luckily, Alexi didn't trip over anything and was able to retain every last drop of the potion in the vial. "Oh, and I'm Dr. Jasper and will be delivering your baby today."
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 am

Andrian licked his mouth pierce as he looked around the room and most of the visitors were family, "I think we are all family here Dr." he lied to him as he kept chewing onto his bubblegum smiling at his cousin wife shaking his leg up and down annoyingly which was a habit of his
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 am

( All I was saying her body needed be prepare and dailate before she has the baby so my freaking bad if I was helping I won't do it again!)

Sophia remained silence as he watched Alexi give Marian a potion to take. "It'll be alright Mari were all here for you."said Sophia as she smiled at Mariana.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am

Darren entered the room just then. He had just one glimpse of Mari and Jess before the doctor said only immediate family members were allowed. Scowling, he didn't think either Jess or Mari had any direct family, but it was crowded and he didn't want to argue, so he left the room.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:20 am

Catching Darren just as he was leaving the room, Ginevra smiled over at Mari and Jess but shock her head at Darren. "Be nice and actually stay for once, at least until you can say Congrats to Mari and Jess." she tried to debate with him before entering fully. Standing out in the hall looked better as for one, Mari might not want an audience and for two, well, it was crowded with people.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 am

Darren sighed as Gin dragged him back. "I think I'll say congrats when Jess is not worried out of his mind and Mari is in a bit more concious state.." he muttered, rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 am

Andrian twirled a knife in his hand then from his bag he pulled out another bubble gum, "There too much people inside, i'll wait outside" he told them putting his bag on then skateboarded his way outside in the backyard full of injured people but in order to not hurt him he just stayed one meter away from the tree and checked his surrounding whenever he was going to either stab or throw the knife at the trees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 am

Jess rolled his eyes, gosh Andrian was annoying with his knife, but oh well, "Are you alright love?" he repeated
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:28 am

Mariana took potion she got from Dr.Jasper.She now could see more clear: "Heya guys." she said surprsised on how many have come.EVEN DARREN! Shocked

[[ALEXI READ YOUR PM BEFORE YOU REPLY!!!]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:41 pm

"We weren't going to miss this Mari!" Jemma said. They were all good friends and this was an important day for Mariana.
"D'you want us to stay in here with you?" she asked Mari and Jess.

BigDay - Birth - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top