BigDay - Birth - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 2 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 am

"she fine," he said looking at her face "respitory problems but everything else is okay"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 am

Andrian realized something he was a vampire he couldn't stand looking at blood, "Gotta go!" he said half annoyed, half using the excuse to get away from Sophia but most of that was true, 'Maybe later..." he told them thinking of Jess this time so eh sat by his side again until it was time for the operation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at Andrian. "Well.. everything seems to be normal then."said Sophia sighing in relief as she looked at Mariana.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:47 am

((MY WIFE IS FINE! STOP GOD MODING HER. IF ANYONE IS GOING TO SAY SHE IS SICK, IT WILL BE ME, OR SOPH, OR ALEXI [[if he's the healer. Not sure yet]]))
Jess frowned and gripped her hand. "You alright love," he said, getting her a glass of water
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am

Nikki tried to get in and see Mari. "Please let me in!" Nikki ordered the nurses. "I am a very close personal friend!" Nikki said angrily. The nurses pushed Nikki out and she got up and growled at them. Nikki sat outside and waited. She sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am

[What? Respirtory problems happen all the time during labor. That what my teachers said.]

(Evan looked at Mari worried. If there was one thing he didn't want to see is someone dying, he didn;t want to see his friends sad because of it. He prayed to god and hoped things would pull through. His hands and legs trembled due to excitement, fear, and pain. He felt like he was going to fall over because of the suspense.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 am

((Ooh. I bet you were REALLY interested in pregnancy classes. Particularly with the conception part))
Jess looked up at AJ and saw he was worried. "Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 am

(( Haha, anyway it wasn't sexual Jess said she was changed magically ^_^ ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 am

[Jess really get over it -_-]

(Evan snapped out of it and looked at Jess.) "Yeah," he said mostly tellig the truth and almost a lie. (He left Mariana for a second and ran towards a water dispenser. (He put in some money and grabbed a purified water bottle. He quickly sprinted back tripping over a nurse yet quickly recovering. When he returned everything seemed the same.) "I got her some water," he said setting it on the small table by her bedside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 am

Sophia looked at Evan and noticed he was shaking. As she picked up her chair she sat beside him and grabbed his hand. "It'll be alright love, don't worry Mari will be alright."said Sophia. "I'll be right back I got to go and get my sister."said Sophia as she walked outside. "Let her in NOW, or else!"said Sophia as they nodded. "Come on sis, lets go.'said Sophia as she shot a glare at the people stopping her sister..
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top