BigDay - Birth - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 7 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:51 am

Sophia sat in the middle of Danny and Andrian. She was flipping through magazines saying to herself. "Boring, Boring, ugh, Ugly, hm.. that's ok."said as she flipped through the wizard magazines. As she got out her magical ipod she started listening to her music.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:31 am

(Danny pulled out his blackberry touch phone and unlocked the acess to it. From there he went into his e-mail account. he nearly froze as $2500 american currency dollars was transferred into his account. He chuckled and smiled then went on through his e-mails. When he reached the end he went into the game features and began to to play UNO.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:46 am

Nikki sat down and sighed. "Quite exciting" Nikki said in sarcasm. She leant on her arm and hummed a tune.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:17 am

Sophia looked at her sister and smiled. "Come here sis, you can listen to my ipod with me if you want if has some of your favorite songs on it!"said Sophia smiling at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 am

(danny finished a rond before he looked up. There were doctors going into the emergency room. He sighed a bit and then put away his phone, unfinished with his game. He looked at Soph, then Nikki, then Andrian. He laid back in his chair and continued to wait)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:19 am

"Oh ok, sure" Nikki smiled. She moved the chair over next to her sister and put one of the ear things in her right ear. She nodded her head lightly.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 am

Sophia laughed at her sister and started doing the same thing as her sister is doing but she sung the words under her breath.

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Sophia sung under her breath!

((lol, sorry I love that song!))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 am

(Danny heard Sophia sing a bit. He smiled and looked at her.) "I'm serouis," he said "you have the most beautiful voice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 am

Darren stood leaning against a wall, closing his eyes and trying to shut out there bloody chattering. Unlike in Hogwarts of course, he couldn't bully them around.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 am

Andrian just like Darren he tilted his head backward to rest as he listened to a punk band on his magical ipod, "Can't hear..." he mummered as he turned the volumn a little higher so that he could tune out the chattering with Sophia and Danny and enjoy his music while he waited patiently for the baby to appear out of Mariana "you-know-where".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top