BigDay - Birth - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 11 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:28 am

Mariana just know understood what was happening as she took her new-born baby girl.She knew the name she was going to give her because her and Jess thought of Boy and girl's name. "Me and Jess wanted to name a girl Alexandra Esmerald." she finally said looking at her geathered people. "Zoe!" she said to her long no see best friend. "Thank you girls and guys." she smiled.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:31 am

Nikki clapped and gapsed as she saw Zoe. "Oh my gosh, Zoe!?" Nikki screamed. She hugged her hard and smiled at her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 am

((Shite, sorry Mari. I honestly forgot all about this topic.))
Jess was just standing there, his mouth wide open, making him appear rather much like a fish. He was a father. A father of twins. This HAD to be the single, most spectacular day in existence. "Whoa," He finally managed to say. "They're... whoa." He said, waaaaaay dumbfoundedby the moment. "My... My Daughter," He said, resting his hand on Alexandra's head. "And, and my son," He said, Putting his hand on Stanley's arm. "This is just..." He said quietly, lost for words
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am

Mariana smiled as Jess just acted silly: "Unexpected." she finished sentence for him in unsuccessful try to place herself in sitting position.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:38 am

Jess looked up and nodded. "Here, let me give you a hand," he said, lifting her up into a sitting position. "Is that alright?" He asked her, hoping she was fine
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 am

Mariana felt rather strange not having a big stomach anymore: "Yeah thanks." she said holding up her arms as she wanted to see her son well.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 am

Jess smiled and passed Stanley to her, "There you go love," He said to her, smiling broadly.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:47 am

Mariana took her little new-born baby boy and kissed him in the cheek akthough all both of tham were doing since they were borned was crying.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:29 am

Jess chuckled and took Alexandra up in his arms. "You're pretty too," He said to her, chuckling
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 pm

[[OOC: Oops, forgot about this topic too. Just pretend I came back in with everyone else, congratulated you, was surprised by the twins, etc. etc. OHH I'm guessing their surnames are Potter.]]

"Alexandra Esmerald? That's such a pretty name." she said to Mariana and Jess. "Stanley Jess Potter and Alexandra Esmerald Potter." she repeated the names absent-mindedly. She found names really interesting. They told you a lot about people, for example... No. She couldn't go off into her day dreams or think about anything like that here. She was here to comfort Mariana and Jess. To congratulate them. To be with them. Nothing else.

She turned to Jess, who was now holding baby Alexandra. Jess was right, she was a pretty baby.
"Yes, she's gorgeous." she agreed with him. She couldn't stop smiling. She loved moments like these.

BigDay - Birth - Page 11 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top