BigDay - Birth - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BigDay - Birth - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BigDay - Birth

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BigDay - Birth - Page 12 Empty Re: BigDay - Birth

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:14 pm

[[OOC I hardly understand what the hell did you just write,but anyway.]]
"What's on your mind right now Jemzy?" asked Mariana who was cuddleing her little baby Stanley.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 am

((ROFL She was just prattling is all.))
Jess smiled and nodded. "Aye, that she is," He said softly, giving his daughter a kiss on the forehead
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm

[[OOC: Lol, my characters mind is...strange. Lol xD. I just think about things constantly, which I try to show in my posts xD. Only look at the speech if that makes more sense xD.]]

Jemma looked at Mariana and Jess with their children. She knew that they would become great parents. It would be tough, but they would make it through. Their children would grow up to.... She tried to force herself to stop. She didn't like seeing into the future of her friends, it freaked her out knowing what would happen to them. She was so glad she didn't see much of her own future.
"So, how long are you staying in hospital Mari?" she asked her friend. Some people were ready to come out within hours but some people stayed in for over a week. It depended on the person, really.

BigDay - Birth - Page 12 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 pm

"Knock, knock... Hey little brother Jess." Elizabeth said who was standing outside of the door of Mariana room. "Is it ok if I come in? And ready for a little company, Mari?" She asked because Daryl and Daniel were standing behind her.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Zoe stayed back from the crowd. She watched Mari and Jess with their new babies. They were so happy and Zoe was happy for them. She wished them the best of luck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:43 pm

"Come on in Liz!" said Mariana cheerful giving little Stanley to Zoe: "Heya Zoe meet yours and Darren's new godson!" she smiled before she heard Jemzy's question: "I don't know.I hope I can go home soon," she said not putting away her smile.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Zoe's head shot up suddenly, when she heard her name. She took baby Stanley into her arms. "He is so beautiful Mari. I am honored to be his God Mother."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Darren was taking some time to recover from the shocked of being named a god father. It was really surprising. "Stanley and Alexandra Potter..." he repeated. He thought the names were quite random really but they were good anyways.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Zoe looked up at Darren. He seemed to be just as shocked as she was at the announcement of being a God Parent. Zoe looked down into Stanly's peaceful face. He was asleep. This suprised her. She normally wasn't this good with babies.

Zoe turned to Darren. "Would you like to hold him?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:12 am

Mariana wished to have a camera to take a picture of a rather sweet scene: "Not bad Zoe.Stanley likes you." she smiled encouraging at Zoe.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top