Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:55 am

(I guess he ment it was fun lol)

Andrian smiled politely at his new sister in law, "Alright let go and get it" he told her as he grabbed his sister hand and dragged her along with him to the tatoo shop then he paused at his position, "It'll be quick and painless, you can hold my hand if you are scared" he promised his sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Sophia nodded. "Ok, but if I hurt your hand don't say it was my fault!"said Sophia teasing to her brother. As Sophia sat down in the chair the man asked what she wanted. "I want this, drawing right here!"said Sophia as she handed the man her drawing of the Granger and Potter crest together.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 pm

Andrian started to pick his one and this time he got a sleeve tatoo, with a skull that had a top hat on the background was difficult to explain but this what he wanted "I'll take this sleeve tatoo please" he broke his promise with Nikki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:05 am

Nikki shrugged and rolled her eyes. She was thinking of a rose or a love heart. She was scared and terrified. "I'm too scared...Maybe I'll pass" Nikki thought.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:10 am

Andrian tossed his long hair away from his eyes but lightly letting it hover above his head, "I'm set and ready" he looked at them then walked with one of the girl tattoist then after fifteen minute he had tatoo all over his right arm, "Alright just look at that" he grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 am

Nikki bit her lip and smiled. "It looks....great hon...How's Soph going?" Nikki asked. She walked in and asked the tattoist to see what kind of designs they have.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:15 am

(Am I allowed to join in here"
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 am

(( It a free topic join ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:20 am

Mariana observed Andrian's tatoo not really having some smart comment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 am

Nikki muttered and whispered with the tattoist and he agreed. "Be right back guys" Nikki told Mari, Andrian and Soph. After 15 or so minutes she returned. "I've got a tattoo!" Nikki smiled and laughed. She gave the tattooist a wink and some money.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top