Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:19 am

"Oh, yes totally agreed!" Nikki smiled. She drank a bit more coke and sighed. "I really need to stop drinking so much fizzy drink, I mean I know what it could do to my teeth and yet my dentist said my teeth are great....I must brush them well" Nikki muttered away.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 am

Sophia laughed at what her sister was mumbling under her breath. "I know what you mean sis, I drink alot of frizzy drinks as well and look at my teeth!'said Sophia chuckling. "So, sis where do you want to go first?"Sophia asked her smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 am

"Well you choose first!!" Nikki smiled back. She quickly finished her drink as she waited for her sister's reply. "Maybe the book store?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 am

"Sure, we can go to the bookstore first there's a book I been dying to check out!"said Sophia smiling at her. As Sophia finished her lemonade she looked at Nikki. "So, are you ready to go sis?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 am

"Great and yeah I'm ready!" Nikki smiled. She stood up and got her handbag. She indicated for Andrian and Mari to you know follow the Granger sisters around London. "This is going to be a marvellous day!" Nikki laughed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:03 am

While they talked happily to another, he rolled up his buttoned red t-shirt country styled and played with his skateboard, "I love fizzy drink" he protested against them trying to join in the conversation with them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:14 am

"So do I, even if it's bad for me" Nikki trying to be on both sides. "What do you think Mari?" Nikki asked her. She hadn't said much since she joined them for a day of shopping in London.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 am

Andrian placed his skateboard down and followed them slowly on his skate board then grinding against the rail alongside with them, "Where are we going?" Andrian asked them he had not catch up what they were up to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 am

"We're going to the book store first!" Nikki replied to his question. "Then where would you like to go, hmm Andrian?" Nikki asked him with curiosity.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:48 am

"Oh, i was going to get a tatoo on my arm" Andrian pressed the back of his skateboard and placed it under his arm and looked at her smiling politely at her then wrapped a arm around her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top