Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 am

AS Sophia continued walking she started getting bored with herself as she started doing back flips down the sidewalk the were walking on. As she stopped she realized she was a few feet in front of them so she stopped and waited for them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Mariana walked to Sophi: "I wish I could do flips like you right now." she said wondering where are they going.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:09 am

Sophia chuckled. "I can teach you if you like it's not really that hard!"said Sophia smiling at her. "Were going to the bookstore."said Sophia smiling at Mariana.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 am

"Oh, I see, and what type of tattoo?" Nikki asked him. She wasn't impressed or entirely glad about it. "Hope it a small one, too!" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia chuckled. "I can teach you if you like it's not really that hard!"said Sophia smiling at her. "Were going to the bookstore."said Sophia smiling at Mariana.

"I know how to do it." smiled Mariana :"I just say I can't because....well because I am in 8th month of pregnancy." she finished explaining.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 am

Nikki stopped walking. She turned her head and widened her eyes. "OH MY GOSH, YOU AND JESS "DID IT" AND NOW YOU ARE....PREGNANT!?!?!?!?!??" Nikki squeled. She smiled and hugged Mariana. "That's awesome news, Mari!! We must go shopping for some baby things today, thinking of having a baby shower oh wait is it a girl or a boy, do you know?" Nikki said throwing all kinds of ideas in her head.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Andrian shaked his head at her answering one of Mariana question for her, "No she was magically pregnant, that what Jess told me" he said, making it sound like he didn't bealieve it. Then he checked his watch for his tatoo appointment, "It only medium" he answered Nikki older question as he just kissed her forehead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Sophia smiled. "I totally agree sis, we would go shopping for baby clothes if Mari knows what Gender it is."said Sophia smiling. "Can I come Andrian? I love tatoos there so cool I got one one on my back between my shoulder blades, yeah I got it not to long ago."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:36 pm

[[Oh come on Andy wasn't magical way!]]

"Well me and Jess wanted to find out when I give birth.: replied Mariana hugging Nikki back: "But we can buy white and yellow things.And little crib and stuff." she said sering their anxciousness to go to baby-store.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 am

"Awesome...and I want to go with you guys to the tattoo thing too!!" Nikki cried out. "Well here's the book store, let's go in quckly, we've got lots of things to do!" Nikki smiled. She entered the book store and browsed at different things.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top