Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 11 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:42 pm

"It's alright," he smiled holding Sophia "my name is Danny."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 11 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Samantha looked at danny and sophia and realized they were together so she said "You guys look very close." " How long have you been together?" she looked down in shame thinking that was to personal to ask people you just met.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:48 pm

(Danny thought for a moment.) "Since January," he said remembering that he met up with her near the end of January.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm

"Oh cool," "How sweet, I wish I could be that happy." " So what year are you guys?" samantha hoped that she wasn't talking to fast.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 pm

"6th year," he smiled and toke another drink of his sprite "you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:57 pm

"Oh I'm 2nd year, so you guys know alot more magic then me." "You must also know alot more people than me too." "I hope to meet a guy soon." she then started to blush realizing she said that out load.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:58 pm

(Danny chuckled.) "2nd year huh? Careful as there are a lot of things happening now." he said casually "but stick with the right people and you'll be safe"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Sophia looked at Samantha and smiled. "Yes, since January but we liked each other a long time but we never realized it until now, and don't worry you will it tooked me forever to find mine."said Sophia smiling. "I'm Sophia,Sophia Granger but you can call me Soph or Sophi."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:00 pm

"yeah I heard about the stuff that is going on I was hoping to help." Do you know if there is any kind of group of people that are trying to help?" Samantha said alittle to quickly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 pm

"Hi Sophia, I'm sorry it took you guys so long to get together." " Have you had a nice vallentines day so far?" Samantha said softly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top