Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 7 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:57 am

Sophia wiped around quickly as her hair whipped him in the face. "Oh, I'm so sorry love are you ok?"Sophia asked him with worried eyes. "So, how are you?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 7 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 am

(As Sophias hair brushed against his face he coughed a second then stopped.) "I'm okay," he smiled "how are you doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 am

"I doing ok."said Sophia smiling as she shifted her shopping bags on her arms. "So, what brings your here to the mall I thought you hated shopping?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:56 am

"Nah," he said smiling a bit walking to where he was walking next to her "I don't mind shopping with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Sophia smiled. "Aw, that's sweet of you!"said Sophia as she kissed his cheek. "Oh my goss, I completely forgot my sister, she'll be so mad at me!"said Sophia as she walked through the mall until she saw them at a cafe. "Hey Mari and Nikki sis."said Sophia smiling at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 pm

(Danny pulled out his balck wallet from his back pocket. Inside was where he had just gotten his drivers lisence[w00t xD] and a couple 20 bucks located in one of the pockets. He grabbed one and put his wallet away.) "I'll get us some drinks," he smilled and went towards the counter. "Sophia you want anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 am

"Yes, love get me a sprite please?"Sophia asked him as she smiled at him. "Thanks love!"said Sophia as she kissed his cheek as she turned to her sister and best friend. "So, what are you two up to?"Sophia asked them with a smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 am

(Danny stood in line patientyl as other conversed over Sophias and the others voices. After about 5 minutes he was in the front able to order. He asked for a sprite and a Coca-Cola.) "Mari," he asked over the others voice "what do you want?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:06 am

Sophia smiled. "Thankyou love!"said Sophia as she tooked a sip of her sprite.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:44 pm

"No problem," he smiled at her completely forgetting his thoughts for about 5 seconds. (He toke a drink of his coca cola and then set it down on the table. He shoulder kept stinging but he tried not to show it the best he could. He had disguised the bandage with his jakcet and hoped to god they wouldn't ask about his facial apperances.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top