Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 8 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Sophia tooked another drink as she winced in pain. "Dang it, forgot I can't do that my cut on the side of my head hasn't healed and I tooked a drink to fast and brain freeze.'said Sophia as she winced in pain.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else) - Page 8 Empty Re: Shoppin in London (Nikki and anyone else)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:45 am

Nikki sipped her tea that Mari got her. She also ordered another drink, water and a cake. The waiter came back with these items for Nikki. She took a bite of the cake and nodded. "So, I saw you and Andrian going off somewhere....Holding hands....and kissing?" Nikki wanted to say to her sister so badly but didn't as Danny was special to Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:45 pm

((Nikki sis, that was when I was with Hafiz and I broke up with him!))

Sophia read Nikki's mind and shot her a "Don't you dare!" look at she looked at Danny and smiled. As she sip her sprite she looked anyway then at her sister at the moment.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Samantha walks up to the owls near the shop and started to wonder how much they were. Her father didn't give her very much money and she was tired of being alone. she looked down in sadness and started to cry.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Sophia saw a girl looking at the owls across from the street. "I'll be right back!"said Sophia as she headed outside to the girl. "Hey, come back I'll help you buy a owl I saw you looking at them, plus I know how it feels to be lonely at times I'm Sophia by the way Sophia Granger."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:37 am

(Danny looked a bit confused at Sophia and Nikki. They were exchaning glances which usually made him think a bit. closing his eyes he forgot about it until he saw Sophia leaving. He saw someone sitting there looking like she was crying. He set down his drink and immediatly got up to follow Sophia. He kneeled by the girl when Sophia and him were near) "whats wrong?" he asked worried
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:51 am

Sophia looked at Danny. "I think she wants to buy a owl. but I think she doesn't have enough."said told Danny in a whisper. As she looked at the girl she smiled. "Don't worry sweetie, me and my boyfriend will help you buy a owl you want."said Sophia as she smiled at the girl.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 am

"Yeah," he smiled at her understanding what Sophia meant "What kind of owl do you want?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 am

Nikki sighed. She dug around in her purse and gave the girl a few knuts and she nodded. "My donation, oh and I'm Nikki Granger, Sophia's younger sister" Nikki smiled. She went back to her cake and water.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Samantha started to sob, never realizing the there where such nice people in the world. She didn't say anything because she didn't want them to think that she was weird or anything. so she took the knuts and bought a beatiful white and black owl, it was almost bigger than her. she looked up at the girls and boys that she had just meet and put her hand out with the money in it offering to pay them back. She started to blush.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top