A Birth day - Page 85
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 85 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 85 of 85 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 83, 84, 85

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 85 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Yesterday at 11:23 pm

"Well, I think the jury is still out on who a lot of people really are," Marcus said. "What sealed that in for him is the fact that she removed his own memories and implanted some conjured memories so he would remember what she told him to remember...."

"Hey," Angus frowned, "'Him' is sitting right here. Talk to 'him', not about 'him.'"

"Sorry. You're absolutely right. I apologize. You'll get it straightened out. It's a lot to wrap your head around, especially when you've always been able to trust your own memories and your own judgement," Marcus said.

When the attorney came, he saw Angus in a hospital bed in the living room, covered in cuts, bruises, casts, surgical dressings and splints.

"Might I have just a short moment?" Brown asked. "Angus, I heard you were going through a rough time. You do look a bit like you tossed yourself under the night bus."

"Feels like my head is still under there," Angus sighed.

"Can't blame you a bit," he said. "I'm sure you may need to give it a little. These sorts of false memory spells can create confusion for awhile. In the meantime, we'll work on cleaning her proverbial clock."

"Have at it, I guess," Angus said. "People seem to think that my brain cells aren't rubbing together."

"I don't think that's it. I think they know you're understandably confused. They just wish they could 'unconfuse you'."

"Is that actually a word?"

"I don't know," Brown laughed. "But it is now. I'll check in with you later after I talk with Ruby and your granddad."

"By all means," Angus said. Brown turned and followed Ruby as Andrew arrived for the day.

"Morning, All," Andrew said. "I'll go get Elwood up and help him with his shower and then bring him down for breakfast." He headed straight upstairs.

"I'm going to go get us some breakfast," Marcus said, going to fix plates for himself and Angus as the kids came upstairs to grab some breakfast before their busy day began.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23821
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Yesterday at 11:30 pm

Ruby paused at the adjoining door while Brown went to talk to Angus then returned to walk threw the door. Aria listened to Marcus and chuckled as Angus corrected him. She saw the girls walk up and looked at Marcus " I'll take them over to Evans once they've eaten" she said as she made two plates , one for Marcus and one for Angus and sent it over to them. before she grabbed a plate for herself " hope its okay" she said as she sat at the table and ate.

Ruby walked into the living room with Brown and looked for Edward " Edward Mr Browns here about what we talked about" she said as she motioned for him to sit while they waited for Edward to come down.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Yesterday at 11:50 pm

"Its good, Aria," Marcus said. "Thanks. I suppose I could have scrambled a couple dozen eggs if I had to, but I don't know if I could guarantee they wouldn't be raw if I had that many in a skillet."

"Its the same process. Bigger skillet, stir a little faster, turn the heat down a little, and give it a little more time to cook them all," Angus said. "Still, do leave the eggs to someone else, would you?"

"Probably wise," Marcus agreed. The kids laughed at the thought of Marcus cooking anything.

"Marcus only cooks take away," Victor teased.

"Does he even do that?" Anise laughed.

"Depends on how hungry he is," Ginger said.

"I've heard Robert can, though," Victor said as Robert arrived.

"Robert can what?" Robert asked.

"Fix eggs," Anise said.

"Kate would tell you that, yes, I can fix eggs, but she would not give me a kitchen pass to fix one damned more thing," Robert said. The kids laughed.

"You're going to admit it?" Victor asked.

"Truth is truth," Robert replied. "What are you doing up so early in the morning, Angus?"

"He's been outside and he's had two cigarettes already," Marcus said, "And we're just finishing breakfast."

"What were you doing out of bed? We hadn't discussed that," Robert said, going over to Angus.

"Smoking," Angus replied. Robert rolled his eyes at Angus.

"Trying to figure out if he killed a dozen people or not," Marcus said.

"Ah, so we're into it now, are we?"

"Oh yes. We certainly are," Marcus replied.

"You didn't kill anyone," Anise told Angus.

"How would you know?" Angus asked.

"Your gran. She went ballistic that night. And I saw what she saw because she showed me. And, no. You didn't have to kill anyone because that cow was busy screwing with your brain," Anise said.

"She's right, actually," Robert replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Today at 12:02 am

Aria listened to Marcus talk to Angus and Robert as he arrived in the duplex " they were outside when I got up." she said " Ruby is with the lawyer in with Edward." she said " also breakfast is out , help your self " Aria said as she finished her food and looked at the girls " grab your things and I'll take you to Evens " she said as she moved to grab her jacket off the coat rack next to the door.

Jack chuckled and moved to the side board grabbing a plate " Never knew Marcus could burn eggs" he said and Aria chuckled nodding her head.

"its why I do the cooking, but hes not bad a all things in the kitchen" she said with a smirk to Marcus from the table.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Today at 12:13 am

"We're supposed to start apparation classes today. I'm hoping we'll have our apparition licenses by Christmas," Ginger said.

"Before? Hogwarts does it after," Robert said.

"Beauxbatons does it right before," Anise replied. "We're going to be able to pop here and there and everywhere to go Christmas shopping this year."

"Dear God," Angus sighed. "I'm getting splinched kids for Christmas."

"What makes you think your dad is going to let you pop anywhere, much less all over England?"

"We thought we'd pop to Paris and Rome and..." Ginger grinned.

"It doesn't work like that," Robert said. "Apparition only works for short distances. To go more than short distances you need a portkey, and those can only be made by people who are qualified to do it--like Michael. You are not going to be 'popping' all over the globe. And I very much doubt that Angus and Ruby are going to let you 'pop' all over England too just because you might have your license."

"They let Sam and Victor do it..."

"No, we didn't," Angus said, not wanting to argue with them. "And they're adults now, so it's entirely different. Aria, don't they need to hurry up or something?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Today at 12:17 am

Aria listened and chuckled as they spoke of aperating " Roberts right and yes , better hurry or you'll be late." she said and looked to both Girls her arms folded and her foot tapping " so go, now, please" she said motioning to their bed room and for them to get their things.

Once they returned with their bags Aria held both of their hands and ported them to Evens house and walked with them up to the main door and knocked " I brought the girls" she called out " hope we're not too late" she added smiling as she saw Even in the kitchen. " I should get back, I'll pick you up after schools done" sh told them before waving to Even and porting back out to the duplex.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 85 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 83, 84, 85

View previous topic View next topic Back to top