A Birth day - Page 84
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 84 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 84 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Today at 12:34 am

"Can you two keep an eye for five minutes while I shower?" Marcus asked. "I'll start the security check after I shower."

"And if you would help me back upstairs when you go, I'd appreciate it," Elwood said.

"Absolutely," Marcus said. He took Elwood upstairs and helped him to bed, took a shower, and started the security check by checking all the rooms upstairs. He came back down, and he saw Angus had slipped back off to sleep again, finally soothed by the potions. Marcus finished the security check, giving Aria a chance to unwind.

"Is your attorney coming in the morning, Ruby?" Marcus asked. "If so, we'll need to be up early enough to have the usual morning confusion out of the way before he comes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23814
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

A Birth day - Page 84 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Today at 12:40 am

Ruby smiled to Marcus and nodded " of course" she said sitting close to Angus as he slept. Hearing Elwood ask if Marcus could take him back upstairs she smiled to him" night Elwood" she said as Aria waved night to him. Ruby sat and watched over Angus until Marcus returned. She stood up and moved to the couch.

"yes he is" she said " and yeah we should be alright though" she added with a smile. Aria stood up and walked to Ruby .

"go get an early night, Marcus and I have it " she said Ruby looked to Marcus and spoke softly " call me if anything happens" she said and stood up yawning as she moved to Angus she gently kissed him " night love" she said softly then moved to the stairs and up to their room.

Aria sat down next to Marcus " hes done really well today" she said softly so not to disturb Angus. " I'll check the upstairs while you do down " she said sipping her coffee.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5344

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 84 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic View next topic Back to top