A Birth day - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 43 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:23 pm

"I figured most of us would want to go, but I promised her I absolutely would go," Angus said. "I've also sent word to Dennis, and he definitely wants to go. I told him he could go with us if he wants."

"We need to extend the invitation to everyone else here in case they want to go. I wager most of the first stringers will want to go to support her," Marcus said.

"Yeah, that's the right thing to do. My thought is that we could ask Shannon and Nicky to watch the babies or perhaps Rosaria and Carlo," Angus said. "I also had another thought. I really think we need to do a congratulatory celebration for her, win or lose. We can ask maybe Nicky and Zoe to do the cooking for us since we'll be in Dartmoor. And we could hold a party in the shelter house perhaps."

"That's a great idea," Marcus said. "She needs to know she's our champion, regardless of where she places. If we get between a rock and a hard place with finding a sitter, my parents would leap at it."

"Agreed," Angus said. "And, your parents are another good thought."

"Are the tickets expensive?" Marcus asked.

"No," Angus said. "I will get as many tickets as we need for whoever wants to go. I'll buy those myself for everyone. Its the least I can do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23814
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:29 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded " they are bothy good options" she said then heard Marcus say Robert and Kate would be a good idea and she nodded " they would be perfect as would any of the others, but they have not baby sat for us just yet" she said smiling having a feeling they would be perfect to baby sit the girls.

Aria nodded to Marcus " we can get on that in the morning I can contact the ticket company and get them sent over" she said " I know Jack and Jessie will want to go , not sure about Jess as she's needed at the hospital, oh jack probably will bring Joseph with him too." Aria took a sip of her coffee and smiled " Ruby and I can organise some decorations for the celebration." Ruby sat and nodded.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5344

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:41 pm

"Yes, they have," Angus replied to Ruby. "When Jonathan and Claire stayed here at the estate after the fire, they did babysit for the babies for a bit while we were tied up."

"I'm already making a list of who wants tickets," Angus said. "The letter I was sent has an order blank. I just need to send it back to Madame Maxime's office asap. I am sure that probably Kate and Robert and Michael will go if they can. Brian will be interested since he trains the aurors in fighting. Very likely, Daniella will be going because of her position. I know Vasil told me he and Deni are going And I am positive Sergio and Ana will want to go, so will Evan, Tara, Faith and Evie and Edward and Simone. The boys will go, so will Ginger. That's 19 so far. With Jess, Jack, Joseph, Jessie, maybe Yu, that's 24. We need to make sure we've included everyone who wants to go, and once we have that, I'll send her the order form and the money. Sound like a plan?"

"Fine by me," Marcus said. "I presume you'll do the decorations in Beauxbaton blue?"

"I would do Beauxbaton blue, but you could do white too since her house color there is white."

"Oh, I forgot about that," Marcus said. "Good thought."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:45 pm

Ruby looked at Angus " oh right I forgot about that" she said and then listened more " of course the blue and white I can work with that" she said smiling as Aria nodded to Marcus as he said he was already on the tickets. " that's good , but not Jess she might be busy at St Mungo's, but we can ask her" Ruby added.

Aria nodded and looked at the list " wow that's a lot of tickets" she added with a chuckle as she checked the list to make sure every one they could think of was on it. " okay so leave the decorations to myself and Ruby then while you guys round up whose going and whose unable, maybe they can send a gift for her instead?" Aria added as Ruby nodded.

"oh that is a good idea what would you suggest we get for her?" she asked Angus
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:59 pm

"I've been giving that thought since she was named champion of Beauxbatons," Angus said. "I measured her wand did an exact sketch of it. Knowing this was coming up, I had our jeweler work on a pendant for her in platinum. It's going to be an exact replica of her wand, and it's small. The wand itself is only going to be about an inch or an inch and a quarter long. It'll hang vertically on the chain by the wand handle. It should be delivered to us today or tomorrow."

"I've been considering a pair of small blue topaz stud earrings for her. Just small round lighter blue stones. Not deep royal blue, more like a Beauxbaton blue, maybe just a wee bit darker so they show up when she wears them," Marcus said.

"I like that idea too," Angus said. As he spoke, Marcus's stomach growled loudly. "That's my cue to go fix lunch, I think," Angus said. "You lot good with cheeseburgers for lunch? I know we have some crisps. We can just keep it simple, if that's okay."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:17 pm

Ruby smiled as Angus told her what he had ordered Anise as a gift " I like that idea" she said then heard Marcus mention what he had ordered and smiled . " awe she will love those" she said as Aria nodded next to her.

"Defiantly, maybe we can find a matching necklace to match them " Aria added as she smiled to Marcus " girls like matching jewelry" she added as Ruby nodded." Don't worry we'll keep it simple so it won't clash with the earrings. "
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:31 pm

"I'm fine with that, but let's do a bracelet instead," Marcus said, "she can wear the blue earrings with her necklace if we get the studs with platinum sets."

Angus got up and went to the kitchen and soon had fried up a deluxe cheeseburger for each person, and he'd put some crisps on each plate and then floated them and a can of soda to each person. He was just going to go sit with them to eat when an owl arrived and started pecking very impatiently on the window. He frowned, set his lunch down, and went to the window. He took the message and gave the bird a treat but the bird wasn't leaving. Angus opened them message and read it.

"Well, I honestly didn't expect this. It's from Fenrir, of all people," Angus said. "Apparently one of the young women in the pack is, as Fenrir puts it, 'expecting a cub' in the coldest part of the winter and is already having a lot of complications. He wants to know if they can use the longhouse this winter when it gets cold. And, there's more. Dennis has told him about the tournament, and, believe it or not, that old werewolf wants to go. He says he has always known she had the makings of a good fighter, and he wants to go. I'll send him a response quickly so this owl can get back to him. What do you think about that? I never expected that." Angus wrote a quick but polite response and sent the owl on his way back to Fenrir.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:39 pm

Aria heard Marcus and nodded " be more practical for her, I agree," she said and smiled to him but then she smelt something cooking and her tummy rumbled " wow that smells wonderful" she added as Ruby nodded too at the smell.

Hearing the bird tap on the window she turned and listened to Angus Ruby stood up and walked over to him as he read the note " I think she would be happy to have him there watching her, whether she wins or not" Ruby said smiling as he sent the response to Fenrir then turned to Marcus " best add him to the list too."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

"Well, I told him that they are welcome to use the longhouse, of course, and that they can come any time. I also told him that he and Dennis and anyone else who wants to come are welcome to come with us to the tournament and also to come here after for a celebration. I told him I'd get the tickets for the tournament. I think you're right, though. I think if she sees Fenrir there, she'll be over the moon."

"We'll need to notify Jack that they're coming back this winter," Marcus said.

"I will, right after I eat my sandwich. Then I want to maybe take the hippogriffs or the horses and fly up to the longhouse and take a look at it, and make sure its clean and well stocked and well stocked for them," Angus said.

"Well, of course, I'll go with you," Marcus said. "Great burgers, by the way. The kids are going to be jealous they didn't get any. Aria, you might want to check and see if we can fix some sort of lunch for Vasil and his family. I hope he just knows they can help themselves to whatever's over there, and, if that's the case, they probably already have, but we should check on them.

"What do you lot think of a leg of lamb for supper tonight?" Angus asked.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:03 am

Ruby smiled and nodded to Angus suggestion as she ate her burger " yum" she said simply with a smile. Aria ate hers and nodded when Angus said they would have to notify Jack that Fenrir's pack was returning for the winter and were going to use the long house.

Hearing Angus suggest Lamb for supper then nodded " fresh mint sauce, I think there's still some mint left in the herb garden" Ruby suggested as she took another bite from the burger relishing the flavours she tasted as she did so.

" if not there's a jar in the pantry of Mint sauce to go with it" Aria said as she finished her burger and wiped her mouth with her napkin placing that on the now empty plate in front of her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top