A Birth day - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 42 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:09 am

"Not a problem. Things happen," Marcus said, now focused on his run. "We just need to learn to communicate more effectively. Are you joining our competition here or just running with us? He thinks he can beat me on the track. Its a good thing he's faster with his wand than he is on his feet."

"Oh, listen to your trash talk," Angus laughed. "I'll bet you a pint that my total time is better than yours."

"You're on," Marcus said. "So any opinions on what this thing with Gelding is all about?"

"Not a clue," Angus said. "If it were Suzanne, I could understand it. She's whackadoodle about bloody near everything. But Tom? He's been relatively less bizarre. Not that he's entirely stable himself. I mean, for anyone to do what he does, he has to be missing some of the cheese off his cracker, but this is out of character for him. This could get him sent across the veil without any chance of leniency."

"I completely agree," Marcus nodded. "Suppose Suzanne made it back to Gelding by now?"

"Anything is possible. But would he be this off the rails if she actually made it home?"

"You're right. That doesn't make sense either," Marcus said. "Maybe it's Suzanne and not Tom at all."

"If she's behind it, then the only way for us to get a step ahead is for me to go surrender to her."

"Pfft. Yeah. Sure. You try to get that plan past Robert. That's going to go down like the Titanic. Mark my words."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:41 am

Aria chuckled " I'll run with you and yeah I really need a calendar or organiser to keep things in order." she said and ran beside Angus hearing the bet she chuckled and looked to Marcus but then fell quiet as they spoke of Suzanne and if she had reached Gelding yet. then she heard Angus mention offering himself to Suzzanne but she also heard Marcus response and nodded she agreed.

Ruby kept cleaning the kitchen once breakfast with the boys and girls was done, Caprice had slept all the way through it but Ruby had kept some food for her and angus too when he returned. Ruby now done moved to sit down beside the play pen with Amari and Caprice in it. Jack stayed by the back door watching Aria and Marcus running with Angus and Joseph off in the distance walking his patrol.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:57 am

Nigel and the nurse from St. Mungos went with Vasil and Deni as they moved Mileva to the cottage. Danica gave her bed at the cottage of Mileva, knowing they would sort a new sleeping arrangement later. It didn't take them long to get Mileva into bed and to get her things sorted and set up in a way that would work for everyone. Vasil and Deni were deeply relieved at having Mileva with them instead of in a sickbay. Vasil and Deni had never had any of their children in a hospital before, so it had made them anxious. Having her back again made them breathe a big sigh of relief. Deni went to the kitchen and got Mileva something cold to drink, and Danica and Stefan went to the rec room in the carriage house and found a cornhole game that they took outside and set up on the lawn to play. They hadn't played cornhole but it looked simple enough.

Angus defeated Marcus's time for the run but only with about a five second edge. They had been neck and neck the whole way, and they had proceeded to do the obstacle course. That had taken a bit longer, but they had both beaten their previous time. And Angus had tried to leave the dummies intact. Still, it was a good run, and they both scored well.

"You did well with that, Aria," Angus told her when they finished. "Good job. Pascal went to Evan's yesterday to work with Anise, I think. If that's the case, then I presume he'll go there again today. I told her I'd work with her after supper."

"We need to do a singles duel and a double," Marcus said. "She needs to know the pressure of formal duels not just with one opponent. There could be doubles matches too."

"Oh, you're right. Maybe you and Aria could be the other two and join Anise and me for a doubles match. That, and at some point, she needs to do a few in her Beauxbatons uniform. That will make it feel different too."

"I'm game for a doubles match. What do you think, Aria? When's the last time you did a formal doubles duel?" Marcus asked her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:03 am

Aria ran the assault course coming in behind Marcus and Angus but at least she finished it. now catching her breath she listened and smiled at them as they spoke of a doubles duel. " sure I'd be up for it, but never actually done one of those though." she said smiling as she finally stood up once she had caught her breath after the run. " besides I feel I could use the practice." she added.

Jack saw Joseph walk over to him with Digger and smiled taking out a coin and giving it to Digger " all's strengthened and looking good around the main house." Joseph told hi and he nodded.

"okay take digger to the barn and feed the pygmy puff for me, thanks" he said as Joseph nodded and headed over to the barn.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Back to top