A Birth day - Page 92
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 92 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 92 of 92 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 92 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Khaat Lupin Today at 12:37 am

"Robert's bringing some," Marcus said. "I asked him this morning. He has them for some of his potions, so he's bringing some. Hey, while you're here and before the kids get up, just a small heads up from Robert. Michael is going to be on holiday for a few days, just so you know. And, since we did have a security breach here last night, Robert specifically wants Aria and I to be on our toes, so can you both please do your best to give us an even chance to keep up with you until we know whether we're secure or not?"

"I couldn't outrun you if I tried right now," Angus told Marcus.

"No but you can apparate faster than I can run," Marcus replied.

"Fair enough. I'll do my best to not overexert you, then."

"Thank you," Marcus grinned, amused. "And since we don't want the kids to be hypervigilent about guarding you, can we not particularly alarm them either?"

"I do not ever want my children feeling like they have to guard me. Understand that?" Angus was almost angry about that.

"I do understand that. They don't mean it in an offensive way. They're only doing it because they love their family like crazy," Marcus said.

"I know," Angus sighed. "But its my job to shield them, not the other way around."

"Mate, no offense, but in a family, we stand to protect each other, whatever it takes. Sometimes its us protecting them, and sometimes its them shielding us. They're not kids anymore. They're sworn to be fighters, and they're doing their best to learn to take their stand too. Don't shut them down. Grow them up."

"Oh, maybe you're right," Angus sighed. "I just worry."

"Yeah. I know. We do worry about our youngest fighters, but hovering won't train them up and teach them to survive. I realize it feels different when its your own, but mentor them like you do any other new recruit. That's how they'll learn to stay alive."

"Yeah. Okay," Angus said, as Andrew arrived.

"Morning, All. Why is it that every morning when I arrive, it smells like I could gain another ten pounds here?" Andrew teased.

"Because someone's always cooking," Marcus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23854
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

A Birth day - Page 92 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Today at 12:47 am

Ruby heard Marcus and smiled " oh, thank you" she said smiling as she finished laying the table . She heard Marcus talk again and chuckled " I'll try, but no promises." she said making Aria chuckle as she sipped her coffee.

"Oh, don't worry I'll go for Ruby if you go for Angus" she said smiling at him. Even Ruby laughed as she walked over with two plates , placing them down she looked at Marcus " thank you" she said and moved to grab another plate for Aria when she heard Andrew walk in and smiled " morning and Marcus is right, we love to cook" she said smiling as she handed him a Peanut butter-stuffed French toast to munch on.

Aria took her food and ate while on the couch she saw the Fae fly out the door back to their homes and smiled. Once eaten she took her plate and mug to the kitchen. " so whats the plan for today, I know Angus is to recover." she said looking at him.

"oh I'd love to go for a run" Ruby said but then remembered what had happened " but I guess it would be best if I stay inside for a day or two." she said and looked at Marcus. " unless you'd watch the babies while Aria and I went on na run, I'd make it a quick one" she said poring him a fresh coffee seeing his cup empty again.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5384

Back to top Go down

Page 92 of 92 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92

View previous topic View next topic Back to top