A Birth day - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 13 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:49 pm

Yu smiled and looekdat Shannon and then took the list " of course I'll get on it right away" he said smiling as he smiled to Chris as he moved to the kitchen to help make the food for every one he started with Hot spiced cider he gathered some vintage cider, 2 cinnamon sticks, 4 cloves, 2 star anise, 4 tbsp ginger syrup , 1 orange, half of it juiced andthe rest sliced, 3 tbsp light soft brown sugar in a large pot and let it come to the boil befoer turning it down and leaving it to simmer.

Jess fiished checking Robert and headed outside for some fresh air and to stretch her limbs. Seeing Angus she walked over to him " you should rest too you've been at it just as long as Ruby had." she said softly " we all have it under control." she finished as one of her nurses brought her a report and she read it nodding to the woman the nurse turned and left to return to where she had come from. she heard him talk to Evan and chuckled as she knew witch tent Tara was in.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:09 am

"Thanks," Shannon told Yu, "we'll start on the soups."

"I'll go in a little bit," Angus told Jess. "I've got to have a little time this afternoon to move the girls' school things to Tuscany, so I thought I'd go do that shortly while the pack is eating and getting washed up. Then if you all can spare me a bit, I'll take a short nap."

"I'll give him a hand, and then I'll be straight back," Evan told Jess. Angus was drinking his second cup of coffee when something dropped on his lap, almost in his coffee cup. He saw an envelope. He opened it, and pulled out a note and in it was a small stack of photographs.

"Robert," the note read, "what are you playing at? What are we supposed to be doing with this?" Angus looked at the envelope and saw it was actually addressed to Robert. Angus had opened it by mistake. He looked at the photos. There was a man whose skin, from head to toe, was teal blue with bright pink spots. There was another man whose skin was bright flaming orange with blue stripes. A woman's skin was bright, florescent yellow and black in a houndstooth pattern. A young woman's skin was a multicolored madras plaid. Angus frowned.

"Jess?" Angus called. "Somehow I don't think this is all in a days work even at St. Mungos. I probably should take this straight in to Robert. We just got an envelope, and I opened it by mistake."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:21 am

Jess lookd at Angus and nodded " please do , don't need you colapsing from over working" she said then watched as he sudely had an envalope on his lap , she moved closer to him incase it was something bad , when he opened it she noted the frown that crossed his brow and sat next to him glancing at teh photos inside " wow, thats not something you se every day" she said then noticed it was adresed to Robert " you think thats what he did with the potions?" she asked smirking to Angus as she loked at each picture. " well Im expecting them to turn up at St Mungos but not sure how we can sure this" she said showing the plaid person and chuckled.
Aria walked around and checked on the perimiter of the camp finding nothing out of place she took to the air and looked around seeing even the wolves of the nearby forest staid on the frindges to stay out of sight, returning she changed as she landed and walked over to Jess and Angus.

" welp all is secure." she said " above and below" she looked at the pictures and burst out laughing at the sight of the people with diferent colored skin. " that has to be Roberts doing" she said tring to contain her laughter at the sight.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:28 am

"I bet you're right," Angus said. "I didn't consider that, but Robert did say that when the potions from that little package of his got out, we'd all know. I bet that's exactly what's happened. Michael! Got a minute?"

"Certainly," Michael said. He put the oversized stirring spoon into the cauldron he was tending and came over. "What's up?"

"Look," Angus said. Michael looked at the photos and immediately burst out laughing.

"Oh, well done," Michael said. Angus noticed Michael wasn't even a little surprised.

"I want to know how he did this," Angus said.

"I daresay probably none of us except maybe Edward would understand it," Michael said. "One of us should take him the pictures and see what he intends to do for these poor people."

"I bet those nursing instructions are better in your hands than mine," Angus told Jess. "Not that I'm not willing to deliver this to him, but I think there's a better than even chance that I'll buggar the nursing instructions all up. Suppose I should hand this off to you instead?"

"I don't know if you could make them look any worse, though," Michael laughed at Angus.

"I doubt they'd want me to try," Angus grinned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:33 am

Jess and Aria both watched as Angus called Michael over to look at the pictures and smirked as he too laughed, Jess smiled as she looked to Angus and nodded " I can take this to him " she said and took the pitctures from Angus " and Michael, yes. I'll make sure St Mungos is ready for them." she added as she walked into the main house to find Robert to give him the pictures.

Aria stood up and brushed off her trousers walking towards the back of the camp again " See you guys at lunch" she said placing a log on the fire as she moved past it and handing an old man a hot cup of tea to drink with a smile. Jack had finished with the barn , again and moved to help with tending to the pack he entered the tent with Fenirir in it and stood at the foot of his cot.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:23 pm

"By all means, Jess," Angus said, handing the photos and the note to her. "I will have to apologize for opening his mail."

"He knows that is not your usual habit," Michael laughed. "Given all the excitement lately and the fact that you're a tad sleep deprived like the rest of us, he's not going to concern himself, so don't overthink it."

"Thank you, Michael," Angus said. Simone hurried from the duplex to Angus. She had clearly showered because her hair was still wet and wrapped in a towel.

"Angus, come with me--now," she told him rather forcefully. He frowned. That was not Simone--at all. He got up and followed her to the duplex, over to Edward's side, where the floo was open and there was a man's face in it. It didn't register with him at first who the face was. "Talk to him. He's rude, and I'm not dealing with him," Simone told him unhappily. Angus went over to the floo.

"What the hell did you do, Donohue?" the voice demanded. And then it added up with Angus. The face in the floo was Tom Gelding.

"Me? I didn't do anything to you--not that I wouldn't like to. You and your high priced slag."

"I am just about fed up with you insulting my wife."

"Good. Maybe you'll both quit bothering me then. What's your problem this time?"

"What did you do to her? Our healer can't help her. This has to be your doing."

"Hardly mine," Angus laughed bitterly. "Healer is not on my CV, in case you hadn't noticed."

"You've done something. Who did you hire? Or did you brew some potion yourself?"

"Wasn't me, Mate," Angus said. "What seems to be the issue?"

"She's covered with magical tattoos from head to toe, and she's vomiting nonstop. Whatever you did, undo it right this minute."

"For the last time, it wasn't me," Angus said firmly. "I suggest you take her to qualified healer. In the meantime, just so you know, I'm blocking my floos, so you won't be able to harrass my household again." He closed the floo with a snap. Then he went through both sides of the duplex and put a blocking spell on all the floos. And then it registered. Maybe Robert had had a hand in this as well. He would have to go find out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Aria returned as Simone waked hurridly over to them and spoke to Angus she followed behind him into Edwards side of the duplex and listened from the doorway as Angus spoke to the man " wow thats gelding, blech" she said watching the man talk or ratger scream at Angus she smirked as he said Suzzane was covered in tatoos and throwunf up. Carfuly she moved over to Simone " sounds like she ate something she shouldn't have" he whispered and smirked.

Seeing Angus close the foo she chuckled as he blocked both floos just as Ruby now awake walked down the stairs.

"so what was all that noise about, sounded like a squashed niffler." she said heading to pore a coffee for both her and Angus from the pot in the kitchen. Aria stood at the adjoining doors and chuckled again hoping He would tell her what had happened.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:03 pm

"Not our concern, really," Angus replied dryly, taking the coffee she offered him. "How did you hear that clear upstairs over at our place? I didn't think we were that loud. Suzanne is apparently throwing up, and Tom thinks I did it. He is obviously giving me far too much credit. I blocked the floo though so he can't continue to pester me. Not everything that goes off the rails for him is my doing." He smelled the coffee, loving the warm, nutty aroma of fresh coffee, and he took a sip or two. "If I were smart, I would go relay the message to Robert before he gets blamed for yet one more thing he didn't do. I might go shower first, though. Kate just took him some breakfast, so I'd like to give him a moment to eat before I pester him. I'll be back when I have scrubbed off some of the dirt and grime." He took his coffee and went upstairs and showered and shaved and got fresh clothes--jeans and a hastily chosen red tee shirt and a gray fishermans henley hoodie sweater. He came back down, feeling more like himself.

"I have to smell better," he laughed. "I should go see Robert, and then maybe I'll see if Edward is tired of carting around a baby." He fished out a baby backpack carrier so she could just ride in the carrier on his back. He tucked a shrunken bottle and a plastic baggie of cereal pieces for into his pocket. "Sorry Tom woke you," he told Ruby. "Go back to sleep if you can. I doubt very much if I will actually get Caprice back. There are far too many people here who love carting a baby around. We probably wouldn't see her all day, if they'd have their way, and when she got back, she would be spoiled entirely rotten."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:10 pm

Ruby chuckled and loked at Angus with a I could hear a pin drop look and smiled " it wasn't you that woke me it was Toms voice" she said " besides I slept long enough Im not a walking zomie any more" she added " but yeah I agree with the shower." she said stepping back from him.

Aria heard him say some one should let Robert know and stood up " I'll do that" she said heading for the door " just relax " she told him as she left, crossing the yard she entered the house finding Robert with Jess with his leg up eating " um, Toms been on the floo , um..Suzzane is now a tattooed floosy with an tummy bug" she said and chuckled " Angus thought you'd like to know" she said with a tell tale smirk as she looked at him.

Ruby heard Angus talk about Edward and Caprice and smiled " leave them be , he loves the attenshion" she said dilibratly turning aroudn that Caprice was minding Edward not the other way around. " go shower and don't worry about things" she told him as she started to make some burritos for every one for dinner so they would have something hot to eat.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:25 pm

"Well," Angus said, glad to sit a moment when Aria said she'd go talk to Robert, "you are right about that. He and Simone love every single moment they can spend with her. Edward didn't get a chance to do much of that, except with me, of course. He keeps telling me it is a grandparent's privilege to spoil their grandchildren. Perhaps he's right."

Robert looked up when Aria came in. He was just finishing the last bite of a piece of fruit pizza. Kate got up and picked up both plates to take them into the kitchen. She listened when Aria said Suzanne had tattoos and a stomach bug. He burst out in hysterical laughter.

"What did you do, Robert Thomas Lupin?" Kate scowled at him.

"I need to send a message to Daniella," Robert said, trying to get up.

"Not til you tell me what you did," Kate did, deliberately taking his crutches.

"Well, Suzanne doesn't have a stomach bug, not exactly," Robert said, laughing.

"He's tinkered with something," Kate looked at Aria.

"I did indeed. We know who has been trying to tinker with my potions," Robert said. "Caught her red handed."

"What sort of a hex did you put on your potions?"

"The potions I sent with Hugo and Archer had a couple of teensy weensy hexes on them, and it is actually rather gratifying to know they worked. Good old Tom did not tell you the entire truth, though. The tattoos she has are magical tattoos of sick flobberworms. Instead of being the normal brown ones, these should be showing up as a rather disgusting shade of green, and they should exuding stinking brown mucus from one end and stinking green vomit from the other. And, of course, since they're magical, they can crawl everywhere on her skin, and I made sure to make all their fluids relentlessy itchy, and they leave a disgusting brownish green trail on her skin everywhere they've crawled.."

Kate wanted to be angry with him, but it struck her funny. And she laughed. 

"That really is quite nasty," Kate said. "I'm really going to have to make sure you spend just a little less time with Michael, aren't I?"

"Michael had nothing to do with it. I designed this little surprise package all on my own."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top