A Birth day - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 12 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:52 am

Yu smiled and continued to make the cinnamon rolls with Micahel placing them in the oven as each tray was filled. Once cooked he left them in the trays for Angus to ice. Ruby smiled seeing Edrwad carrying Caprice to Fenrir's tent, Jess looked up from her chair and smiled at Caprice who giggled as she was handed to Fenrir holding out the toy and lightly bashing his chest with it as she giggled bouncing on her legs.

Aria woke and quickly made coffee sending a mug up to Marcus while she quickly dressed and headed out to help feeling not fully rested but enough that she could continue helping if needed she saw all the people walk over to the large table and take food off of it to eat she could see less ashen faces and more with color. Walking over she stood next to Michael "Good to see you again, everyone looks a lot better than last night" she said picking up a small Cinimon bun and popping it into her mouth to eat "Humm these are good." she said looking at Angus.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:01 am

Marcus got up and shaved and dressed, enjoying his coffee while he dressed. He took the cup downstairs and set it in the sink and then went outside.

"Good to see you too," Michael smiled at Aria. "Angus decided on several different flavors of breakfast pizzas and there's a fruit pizza too that you might like. It has a shortbread crust. And there's plenty of coffee and tea. Help yourself. I think there are a lot of the workers who are feeling better, and I think we have a few of the pack members who must have gotten some relief from the antidote. I think Robert's going to be relieved to know that. Kate and Jess chased him inside to get off his injured leg."

"Morning, Michael," Marcus said. "Any word on the boys after relocating them?"

"They did just fine, actually," Michael said. "Lee hooked each family up with a relocation team, and by the time they left with their teams last night, they were already feeling some relief. They were already realizing that Suzanne and Tom weren't going to every be able to find them. I think they're going to be fine. Their parents wanted me to tell you both that they're grateful for the help you gave them. I think they're hoping the boys will stop these petty crimes and start living a decent life."

"I hope so too," Marcus said.

"You and Aria go fix your plates and get some of these breakfast pizzas while they're hot," Michael told them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:19 am

Aria smiled as Michael spoke to her " smells divine" she said taking a peice of fruit pizza and ate it she felt Marcus walk up behind her and smiled " morning love" she said and kissed his cheek gently as she took a second peice " oh good looked like he needs it" she said glancing at the door to the main house. Ruby picked up a todler and walked her back to the tent with ehr family in picking up a cinimon roll as she passted them " morning gys" she said smiling " this one wondered away from his family be right mack" she said walking to a tent over to their far right. Jack and two men carried moe logs stoking the fire and adding moe to keep the place warm and dry.

Jessie looked at Yu as he walked over to them and sat down " Im exausted" he said to him Yu chukled as he rubbed Jessies hair.

" go rest we'll look after it here" he said Jessie looked to Michael and then to Yu before dragging himslef away and over to their cabin where once inside he flopped down on the couch and fell asleep. Aria chuckled and shook her head.

"Guess hes not use to all nighters?" she asked and Yu shook his head o her.

"nope." Yu responded " but he will get it soon enough" Yu went back to making more of the rolls for every one to eat.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:23 pm

Kate fixed plates for Abbey, Molly, Robert, and herself, and she floated them inside the main house so that Robert had some breakfast and someone to eat with. Angus fixed plates for himself and Ruby while Ruby was gone to take the toddler back to his family. Chris came out looking for breakfast, and he ran into Sergio and Ana who were taking a break because they'd smelled the food. Sergio helped him to fix his plate, and Cris seemed to be glad to talk to someone who spoke his language in his own native tongue for a change. Angus was picking up on some of the conversation, and he had no intention of translating this conversation to Jessie or Yu.

Cris was hoping that Sergio might know something about Cris's own home village and hoping Sergio had heard that his parents or his grandparents missed him. He missed them from time to time, and Angus certainly didn't blame Cris for feeling that way. Angus remembered having feelings like that when he was Cris's age. Angus understood Cris didn't have any particular desire to go back home. Cris had a good life here, and he was happy. Cris just was hoping that, maybe, from time to time, his own biological family still cared and still missed him. It was certainly a normal thought and a normal thing for a young boy to feel and to hope. Angus understood that all too well. He clearly remembered feeling that way himself when he was that age. Angus didn't have any answers for Cris, though, so he decided to just let Sergio deal with it.

Angus picked a couple of chairs not far from the fire so they could ward off some of the early morning chill, and he sat down, putting the plates on a side table between the two chairs and casting a warming charm on them to keep the food hot til Ruby returned. He decided to wait for Ruby to come back to tuck into his own plate.

Nigel came out of the tent where the older pack women were, and he washed his hands and then headed to the tables where breakfast was laid out.

"I have some news," he spoke in a voice just loud enough for those who were nearby to hear. "I thought you'd like to know that the older pack women are showing some very hopeful signs. They were amongst the first to get the antidote. Their fevers are breaking, and they're hungry and asking for breakfast. Those are excellent signs. It's too early to predict a success, but its certainly looking very hopeful indeed. It's good enough for me to feel that I can take just a wee break and tuck into some food finally. Thank you for all your help, and let's all hope this just continues to get better from here."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:44 pm

Ruby placed the toddler down with his mother then smiled as she picked him up , returning she was thankful that Angus had saved her some food and sat next to him to eat it , she chuckled seeing Chris talking to Sergio and anna, she also saw Yu enter and walke dover to Anna and talk to her. " thanks for keeping me some food, its been a long day" she said picking up her plate with a drink.

"Hello Im Yu Jessie partner, we were wondering, if there was any way when you return , if you could, for Chris, find anything on his family, how they are if they are doing okay that kinda thing , just so we can reasure him they're fine?" he asked handing her a note with Chris's family names " he sems to enjoy you being her and being able to talk to some one other than us, even if our romanian is , not up to much" he said and looked at Chris and smiled to him. " every one needs to know their family is safe, Chris especily with what he went threw." Aria walked in and picked up a mug of coffee drinking it she lent on the table as she took in the cafine beverage.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:57 pm

"You're welcome," Angus said. "Your days and nights are running together," he laughed. "This is just breakfast. We've got a ways to go today. When things quiet down, I'm going to talk to Evan because the girls will start going to Evan's during the day in just two days. I'm sure Evan and Tara will help us make sure everything is in order, but I'm also sure they've learned some tips and tricks to make it all go smoothly. I mean, after all, our experiences are entirely different since we lived in the castle during our school years. I'm thinking that perhaps we're best to ship all their school supplies to Edward's and see if Rosaria and Carlo can unpack them and put them in the girls' room there. Maybe having them on the same property where they're spending most of their school hours is better than leaving them here. If that's the case, I'll get their things packed and get them all moved to Edward's."

"We'll certainly try," Ana said. "Cris really is happy here. He's made that abundantly clear to us, He's actually talking with Sergio about his family now. The only thing he's really interested in knowing is if his family ever thinks about him and if they ever miss him. I can't blame him for wanting to know that. We all need to know that we mattered to someone else. His family doesn't live in our village but their village isn't far. If they still live there, I shouldn't think it would be all that hard to learn something. It might take a little, though, because sometimes families try to hide their grief, especially if something like the werewolf curse had hit their family. This old villages, a lot of the older families still associate great shame with such things, so they don't display much emotion, and a lot of them move away to try to get a fresh start. We will try, though."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:11 pm

Ruby listened to Angus as she ate her food and chuckled at his responce " yeah its like there running into one long day..again" she said with a chuckle . Hearing him talk of the girls she nodded " good idea, they need to know they have a good stable place" she said " they have that here but , for now we're busy." she added finishing her food and now feeling a bit more tired than she ahd when she sat down " I think I should shower and grab a couple of hours sleep" she said leaning over and kissing Angus cheek gently " unless you will let me stay right as I am" she said leaning her head on his shoulder as her eyes seem to close on their own for amoment.

Yu listened to Anna talk about how happy Chris wa and smield " I am happy to know he is , its why Jessie and I took him in , to give him the love he hadn't ben shown and with every one else around him treating him no different , but yes he need to know if not now but one day that they live and thrive so maybe one day he could return and show then the good man he will become." Yu said to her He heard her mention the older people would not have loked kindly on his family for having the werewolf cure in it so they might have moved " well more the reason to fin them and make sure they are doing well." he said hearing Chris's laughter he smiled and looked over at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:27 pm

"By all means," Angus told her. "Whenever you want. Go shower and get some sleep. I'll take over getting some fresh food going in the cauldrons here." Shannon came over and refilled Angus's coffee cup. "Thank you, Shannon."

"Nicky wants to know if you have anything specific you'd like to put in the cauldrons today," she told him.

"Well, since the pack may be getting better, I think I'll put on maybe half a dozen of smaller cauldrons rather than the bigger ones. Let's do hot spiced cider in one, some broth in one, some sort of hearty soup--maybe a steak and ale soup in one, maybe a creamy chicken and wild mushroom soup."

"What if we take your lemonade tea recipe and instead of doing it cold, what if we heated it?" Shannon asked.

"Perfect," he said.

"And I'll get them doing perhaps some fresh crumpets. They might enjoy them with some cream and some fresh jam" she said.

"Perfect," he said.

"We'll get right on it," she smiled, leaving him.

"Ru," Angus said, "your pillow is calling your name. Go shower and hit the sack. I've got this for now, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:32 pm

Ruby kept her head on his shoulder until he spoke her name and she looekd up at him yawning " is it?" she said sleepily " oh right , yeah, don't, don't stay up too late and lock the doors." she stood up kissing him once more then half knowing what and where she was going she headed to the duplex but not before she stood and pun looking what direction to go before she managed to see the steps to the duplex and walked over to it.

Walking in she ehaded right to their room , showered and went to the med falling face first down on it she was out cold. Yu had seen Ruby and how she was and chuckled " she deserves a break" he said then looked where Jessie was helping stoke the fire and taking to some of the people in Fenrirs group. He heard Angus and Shannon talking and stood up to walk over " I can help if you'll let me?" he enquired.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:40 pm

"Of course," Shannon said. She had written down Angus's suggestions and she showed the list to Yulong. "Here's Angus's list. He's suggested hot spiced cider, broth, steak and ale soup. creamy chicken and mushroom soup, hot lemonade tea, and I thought perhaps some freshly cooked crumpets with some cream and jam might not go amiss. I know Michael is going to keep cooking, and I think Kate was coming back out. Nicky and Zoe can help, but we can certainly use another hand or two. Do you feel comfortable cooking any of these?"

Angus went to try to get a word in with Evan, who was trying to help hand out basins of hot water with soap and fresh towels for the nursing staff to help get the pack members get washed up and freshened up.

"Did you get some breakfast, Ev?" Angus asked.

"Breakfast? What time is it?"

"Almost half past eight," Angus replied.

"Oh. I'd better try to see if they have anything left,'' Evan said.

"If not, I'll fix you something," Angus said. "While you're eating, can I pick your brain about this home schooling thing?"

"Certainly," Evan said. "Anybody see Tara?"

"Tara--oh. The blonde. She's bathing a baby that had a huge diaper blowout a couple minutes ago."

"She's not going to want breakfast in the next five minutes," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top