A Birth day - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 14 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:35 pm

Ruby smiled to Angus and nodded " grandperents privalige " she said smiling to him. " besides she could not do any better than learn from him seeing how you turned out" she said as she moved to kiss him gently.

Aria stood with raised eye brows and one hand over her mouth to hid shock that turned to mirth as Robert began to talk when he explained to Kate what he had done she shook her head and hid a smirk that formed. " Haha, now thats evil, but nice," she said smiling to him " that should teach her to not mess with a master potion wizards potions" she said now like Kate unable to stop laughing. Now slowed to a chuckle she looked at Kate " I gotta tell the others about this" she said and chuckled as he left the room headed back to the duplex.

Entering she was still chukaling as she waited for Angus to return after his shower.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 5135

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:48 pm

"Well, one thing is for sure. She will never find a fiercer guardian or caretaker anywhere than Edward," Angus replied.

"Angus," Simone called from the doorway between their two sides, "don't fix lunch. I forgot to tell you. Lizzie sent me a message. She's got some the entrees from her December holiday lunch specials for us to try. So she's sending us some tasters' platters, whatever those are. I need to just pop in and pick them up."

"Her tasters' platters are takeout containers, anywhere from 2-3 large entree sized boxes per person, and each compartment in each container is numbered. She will be also sending some forms for us to fill out so that we can also apply a number rating on how well we liked each item in each container. So, for example, if you really liked an item, you'd score it a five. If you thought it was awful, you'd give it a one. And generallly, there is also another container for each of us with her holiday desserts to try and to judge the same way. There are only a few bites of each item, so it isn't like you're going to be eating four or five take out containers of food."

"Good, because i couldnt' eat that much," she laughed. "I'm going to go get them. I'll be straight back before she gets slammed with the lunch crowd. She said there's enough for all of us here in the duplex, so I hope everyone's hungry."

"I'm sure, whatever it is, it will be delicious," Angus said. When Aria came back, he looked at her.

"You're laughing. So, clearly, this was more of Robert's mischief, wasn't it?" Angus asked Aria.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23605
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:55 pm

Aria looked at Angus and nodded as she laughed " Robert did tamper with the potions , she...she has, okay, The tattoos, are magical tattoos of sick flobberworms. Instead of being the normal brown ones, these show up he said as a rather disgusting shade of green, and they'll exud stinking brown mucus from one end and stinking green vomit from the other. he said since they're magical, they can crawl everywhere on her skin, and He made sure to make all their fluids relentlessy itchy, and leave a disgusting brownish green trail on her skin everywhere they've crawled.." she repeated to him now non stop laughing.

" its nasty to think about but , boy she deserves it, now she'll look as rotten on the out side as she is on the inside. " Ruby said chukaling herself as she put away her ingridiants having heard simone talk of the platters. she looked at Angus and smirked " wow remind me not to realy upset Robert." she said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:08 am

It made Angus laugh. He could immediately see why Robert had chosen such an over the top plan.

"He isn't normally so devious," Angus said. "However, I think this was definitely purposeful on his part. I think he wanted to make it very obvious about who the guilty party was. He wanted to force them to have to come public on their own because the consequences of staying silent would be far too unbearable. And it had to be something that would not have occurred by some natural spell gone wonky. I think he thought it had to be over the top. And this was. She's not going to be able to deal with this very long. And because its of his own making, she can't just go to every potions maker for relief. She's going to have to eventually come to St Mungos for relief, and even if she does go there, no one is going to have the antidote for it but him. So she will have to deal with him in order to get any of this to stop. I have to admit, I don't think I'd have thought of this myself, but it does rather take care of the problem, doesn't it? He's not going to help her until both she and Tom have admitted defeat and have called off this whole cockamamy plan of theirs. I don't think its Robert's anger you should beware of. Actually, I think its his chess game you should be careful with. He beats just about everybody here, except one. The only one who can defeat him with any regularity is Kate."

He picked up the newspaper and started straight away seeing ads for Christmas trees and decorations.

"God, can it be that time already?" he asked. "I think we need to put the kids onto doing the decorating this year. What do you think? They're old enough to do it, aren't they? Unless you ladies feel particularly inclined to want to do the decorating yourselves."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 am

Aria could not stop laughing as she sat down as did Ruby " oh I do hope it does I feel were all tired of her antics." Ruby sai as Aria continued to laugh .

"oh some on should tell Marcus and the others , they will bust a gut over this" she said chukaling as she stood up and headed to the door to find Edward, michael or even Marcus to tell. " save me some grub" she said then paused in her steps " I MEAN FOOD " She said realizing what she had said " gods Im not going to be able to look a worm the same way again with out laughing." she said as she ran across to let Jack know who once she ahd finished burst out laughing too.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:40 am

"Go spread some humor around, both of you. I think everyone working could use a laugh about now. Have a good time. The food will still be here when you get back. Oh, do tell Edward and Marcus to come here for lunch, won't you?" Angus laughed. He had been thinking for a couple of days now about how he would 'get' Suzanne, but it seemed that Robert had served her up an ice cold slice of hell that was at least half of her own making. Angus had to admit that he couldn't do better than that.

Simone came back with a couple of extra large takeout bags and she brought them in and put them on the table. Angus got up and went over and helped her sort out the containers. He stacked them in order of what Lizzie had put on the tasting forms. Each of them were going to have 3 styrofoam boxes that had been especially designed to have six separate small compartments instead of the usual three. Those would hold the entree samples And then there was forth one for everyone that held little samples of the desserts. Each compartment only held two or three bites of each sample. It looked like a lot more food than there actually was. Still, it would make a nice, tasty and light lunch. There were enough containers to feed Edward, Simone, Marcus, Aria, Ruby and Angus. Angus set a warming charm on them to keep the food hot.

And then Angus began to think of a way to rub salt into the wound for Suzanne. There were so many options. But what would really set it in. It took him a bit. And then he had it--a perfect idea to really make Suzanne get the point. And it made him laugh. He was sure when they came back, they were going to see him sitting there, by himself, laughing like an idiot. But the more he thought about it, the funnier it became.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:49 am

Aria found almost every one except Marcus, she looekd around until she found him pausing she touched his shoulder to let him know she wa there " I have something to tell you." she said smiling. She waited for him to face her beore she bgan to explain what had happened "Robert tampered with the potions , Suzzanne...she has, okay wait for it, Tattoos, The tattoos she has, are magical tattoos of sick flobberworms. Instead of being the normal brown ones, these show up as a rather disgusting shade of green, and they exud stinking brown mucus from one end and stinking green vomit from the other. Robert said since they're magical, they can crawl everywhere on her skin, and He made sure to make all their fluids relentlessy itchy, and leave a disgusting brownish green trail on her skin everywhere they've crawled." she told him trying not to laugh herself as she told it. Jessie walked up as she was telling it and stood listening.

" whose has this?" he asked and Aria turned to look at him. Aria chuckled.

"suzzane" she said Jessie paused raised his eye brows and burst out laughing " Oh my god, let me guess Robert?" he asked and Aria nodded " hes the best, I hope my mum get the message now and leaves us the hell alone, though shes probably not going close to any one with all that scratching." he said "Thank Aria that made my day but I have to tell Yu" he said running across the yard to where he had sen Yu. Aria watched as Yu burst out laughing and held Jessie close.

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:59 am

Marcus burst out laughing.

"That is just textbook Robert style orneriness," Marcus said. "Well played, Robert. God, when she shows up at St. Mungos, someone had better have a freaking camera."

Angus had gone to the pantry and he had gotten out some chocolate, some food coloring and plenty of sugar. He made two kinds of jelly filling. One was caramel with a bit of brown food coloring and the other was a lovely creme brulee that he colored green. Then, he colored the white chocolate. With some of his culinary skills and a bit of spell casting, he created some chocolate flobberworms that had a green creme brulee filling in one half and a decandent salted caramel filling in the other half. He particularly left half of them looking as not-disgusting as he could manage so that the people who lived here wouldn't be so grossed out they wouldnt try them. But, he particularly made a couple dozen of them to look as realistic and as close to what he believed Robert had done as he could manage. Those, he decided, he was sending to Tom and Suzanne with an elegant little card that simply said, "Get well soon." Nothing more. He decided that, after lunch, he would deliver them himself to the Gelding house in Paris.  
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:09 am

Ruby watched Angus and was puzzled at what he was doing but as he put it all together she chuckled then laughed " I see Roberts not the only one with an evil streak" she said as she walked over to him picking up the card and chukaling as she placed it back down " nice though" she added " very nice, couldn't have done better myself" she walked around to him and kissed his cheek " makes me love you even more" she whispered into his ear.

Aria laughed and nodded "Oh yeah, I'm sure it will be all over the news and in the quibbler and Prophet right quick," she said wonder if some one should tip them off?" she said scheming a little herself " I know he prophet might drop them a line" she smiled looking at Marcus " just to see how they're doing and ..she and I go way back." she said knowing or having a feeling he'd want reassurance she was not seeing some other male.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:19 am

"I'm glad you approve," he smiled. He took one of the not-disgusting ones and handed it to her. "They do not taste disgusting. Don't try an ugly one. Try a friendly looking one. They taste the same, despite the fact that they look very different." He took a few of the nice looking ones and a few of the disgusting looking ones, put them on a plate, and scribbled a hasty note, and covered the plate with foil and floated it over to Robert.

The note had said. "These really are edible. Try them. The realistic ones are a get well gift for my 'mother in law.'"

"You could do that," Marcus said. "Our healers are, by and large, much too ethical to ask them to take a picture of her. However, I am not so ethically bound to her and neither are you. Nor is Michael. If he could get one of our Paris crew to get a few pictures too, then we could manage to malign her reputation in two countries. Would I feel bad about it? Not one little particle. I need to go see what Michael's cooking for lunch. I'm hungry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top