The Great Lake - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 34 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Taking a couple seconds, Ginevra took a deep breath and calmed herself. Not noticing what she said until he seemed shocked, she made a grunting sound to herself, she always did that in the end by accident. She didn't seem to be able to keep anything from him for longer than a week. This had been in her for awhile, she hadn't just got up and told herself she was leaving. "Don't call me Ginevra." she told him, hating the use of her full name for years now. Wow, he was really just even more careless than usual. Unsurprisingly, she ignored his question fully. If she hadn't wanted to see him more than ever because of the fact of not knowig if she'd actually come this close again, she would have been gone already if she didn't care in the slightest.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Zoe looked after both Darren and Gin, but she didnt dare go try and introrupt them. She just stared at htem. Finally she turned back to the lake. She didn't like the fact that Gin was leaving again but she knew that whatever the reason it was a good one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:53 pm

"I'll call you whatever I want," he retorted, rather childishly. Of course, he had called her Ginevra on purpose, he always did whenever he was annoyed at her. And he was more angry at her then ever before, excluding the time when she had came back to Hogwarts after several months. but at least she had a reason to be leaving then. "And you didn't answer my question woman," he added coolly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm

This was really not going to turn out great and she knew it. Ginevra was being rather selfish though by not leaving, so it was her own fault, and it wasn't like she didn't expect this anger. "No wonder you're not a Ravenclaw, sheesh." she murmured, rolling her eyes. "Calling me women is this LAST thing that will get me to tell you anything." It was true, that was for sure.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:03 pm

"Thank god I'm not.." Darren muttered under his breath. He hated every Ravenclaw besides Gin, Topher, Freddy and Charlie were all gits - it would be torture to be in the same house as them. "Look I don't care at all," he said impatiently. "Just tell me why are you leaving, and when or if your coming back!"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Crossing her arms, she was the most stubborn kid alive. "I can see that you don't care, thanks for annoucing it." she replied sarcastically, huffing. "I'm leaving because of you." was all she said to his first question, not giving further reason on purpose. "As for your last question, I don't think i'll come back, i'm not wanted anywhere and only cause trouble." she murmured the last part to herself, sighing as she looked behind her. Her words were a lie though, she probably would come back as she had proven to herself she couldn't live without seeing the one person that mean't more than the world to her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 pm

"But why the bloody hell are you leaving because of me?!" Darren yelled, losing temper. "And who said no one wants you here?! I do.." He trailed off into silence, anger fading slightly, he didn't expect her to be leaving forever, that would be just unbearable.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Swallowing, she debated whether or not to tell him. She had forgotten about anyone else at the Great Lake and was only in tune with Darren. "Because i'm me, it's needed to keep you, well safe." or safer would be a better word, she thought. She didn't want whatever danger she indued to be inflicted near him too. "Stop lying to yourself." she told him, not believing he actually wanted her here at all. She had convinced herself that no one did want her in the first place, note how she had actually been able to pack her bags apart from the reason of keeping someone she cared about more safe than if she was around.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:25 am

(Danny just stood and watched the conversation between the two. When were things going to be simple between them? He sighed and then sat down at a nearby tree just to watch the arguement.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:32 am

Zoe looked at Danny and figured she could talk with him since Darren was busy now. "Hi Danny. What have you been up to?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top