The Great Lake - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 35 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 am

"Nothing really," he said causually trying to forget about Darren and Gin "I went on another date with Soph a while ago and thats about it. You?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:43 am

Zoe didn't know anything about him and Soph. "Congrats. I didn't know you two were dating." Zoe turned to look at the later. "I guess I missed a lot while I was out sick."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Ginevra Malenki wrote:Swallowing, she debated whether or not to tell him. She had forgotten about anyone else at the Great Lake and was only in tune with Darren. "Because i'm me, it's needed to keep you, well safe." or safer would be a better word, she thought. She didn't want whatever danger she indued to be inflicted near him too. "Stop lying to yourself." she told him, not believing he actually wanted her here at all. She had convinced herself that no one did want her in the first place, note how she had actually been able to pack her bags apart from the reason of keeping someone she cared about more safe than if she was around.

"Safe?' Darren repeated incredulously. He had been expecting something totally ridiculous, but this was just stupid. "I can't be safe. Whether your here or not, so please don't lea-" He stopped and frowned, she wasn't going to listen to him, and he wasn't going to beg her to stay if she didn't want to. "Fine, never mind then," he said rather quietly, but loud enough so she could just hear it. "Your right, no one does want you here, leave."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Zoe sat there looking around. She soon found that she was bored of just sitting around. "Accio Drawbook." Zoe said softly. Soon she saw her book zoom toward her. She sat back and look back across the lake and started drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 am

"Can't they just kiss and get along?" he asked Zoe quietly not trying to get Darren and Gins attention. (He knew that Gin got pissed the most when he even mentioned that and Darren would always just flip the finger. Those didn't really bother him yet he knew that things were tense
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 am

Zoe chuckled low and to herself. "You would think so right." Zoe continued to draw. She was enjoy this a lot more than listening to two of her good friends fighting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 am

"Yeah," he said softly and then glanced at the drawbook Zoe had. (He smiled a bit and then looked away watching the fight again. He wished he had popcorn.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 am

Zoe scetched out the lake with the sun glisten off the snow and ice. Soon her picture was done. Now it was time to take out the her colors and bring life to her drawing. She watched Danny as he looked after Darren and Gin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 am

(Danny rested his head against the bark of the tree and relaxed. He really didn't feel like listening to the two argue yet who would? Yet instead of complaining he just sat and nearly feel asleep until he felt something against his hair. He instantly blasted his arms in his hair and realized it was a few ants.) "Ugh!" he said wiping ants off his head
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:25 am

Zoe had been drawing and coloring in her picture. She felt that it was best to ignore the arguement all togetehr. She had even forgot Danny was nearby. Then suddenly he yelled. "What is it?" Zoe said turning around. She had no idea what was going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top