The Great Lake - Page 39
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 39 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 39 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:14 am

"It must be difficult for you, then?" Andrian asked without looking at her as he grabbed his skatboard and traced the lining of the picture that was beneath the skateboard, "I don't know what to say..." he said afterward looking back at her for a few short second then looked at the lake his expression expressionless
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 am

Zoe never looked up. "Yea. I know. That is something I deal with on a daily basis." She shrugged her shoulders. "There isn't anything I can do. So I deal." Zoe told him. She continued drawing. Finally she had the outline of the skyline and lake on her paper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 am

Andrian still looked at the lake still holding onto his skateboard trying to think of a way that'll probably shove the problem between her and her families - yet he wasn't very good at helping people out other then cheering them up, "Your a strong woman. To be able to handle that much I dare say i am susprised" he told her looking back at her and took a small peak at the drawing she was a good drawer, better then he was anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:46 am

The first stage of her drawing was behind her. Now it was time to color in. She picked up her box of chalks. Then she noticed what Andrian said. IT took her a moment to get it. "Oh, I don't do it to be thought of as strong. I do it because I have to. You are the first to ever say that to me. Most just dismiss my problems and issues." She said looking at him for a moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:52 am

Andrian let out a small generous warm smile at her and placed his skateboard behind the back of his head and let his hand rest relentlessly on the other end of the skateboard, then looked at the lake, "Gnarly Zoe, you have a much tougher life then mine" he admitted, his eyes were bewilded with shock then he shooked his head and got onto his feets and started skating around the lake near Zoe doing a bert slide then a hand stand, "So you live by yourself out of hogwart do you?" he asked panting a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:04 am

Zoe watched Andrian as he seemed to try to find a postion that was more comfortable. She shrugged when he said she had a hard life. No one knew that better than she did. She knew that all to well. "Yea, I live in a Manor that my grandmother gave me. She said it was part of the family. A place that no one else wanted. And when my dad begged her she gave it to me. I have a few people here or there that come to stay. But, yes, mainly I do live by myself."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Albus left the castle and walked down towards the lake. He couldn't help being in a great mood, it was a the dry and clear day in march and he had been made a prefect just recently. arriving at the lake, he saw it was less crowded than usual, how strange. Still it was good, albus liked being alone most of the time, or in company of his best friend Rose or his younger sister Lily. His other sibling, James, was a different story completely. Whenever Albus saw James, he always seemed to want to play pranks and humiliate him. It was so annoying.

Sitting down next to a tree, albus took out one of his books he had gotten from the library and started to read.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 pm

James walked out of the castle, laughing hysterically about how he just made his friend fall flat on his face. It was pretty funny, he thought..But his friend was going to go up to the Gryffindor Tower and James didn't really feel much like going up there yet so he decided to take a walk to the lake. Instantly however, he spotted his brother sitting by a tree reading. He always had a feeling that Albus didn't like him much, he was always so serious all the time. It was a shame because it was just who he was, whether Albus liked or not. For a split second he thought about turning around and going by inside, but he crept slowly behind him...jumping out from behind the tree when he thought his brother was in deep concentration.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Albus was deeply immersed in the 'standard book of spells year 5' when suddenly jumped out from the tree behind him. Shocked, albus yelled and dropped his book, looking around wildly to see who it was. Calimg down, he saw it was James. Hearing everyone laugh, albus blushed, embarassed "Oh very funny," Albus said, scowling. "haha.."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Topher walked out to the lake, and sat down on the far side alone. All the activity was on the other side. He sat down against a tree, and immediately fell asleep. He began to sleepwalk, "fighting zombies". He began to head to the other side where everyone else was...
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top