The Great Lake - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 21 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 am

(Evan tried not to looked angry at Darren. Man what a jerk... he thought to himself. (He looked away from Darren and then to Ginerva. After the irritating darren he realized he had no idea what they were talking about.) "So um," he said trying not to sound like he was interrogating them "not trying to impose but Gin's sister is leaving hogwarts?" (Now he felt like a total idiot.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:47 am

No one knew about Ginevra's sister, only Darren really. She was pretty sure Jess and Mari would have forgotten her by now. "She's not my real sister, she's a muggle friend. So no, she does not go to Hogwarts." she lied smoothly with her first two comments. She was a great liar so there was no seeing through it. She stayed calm answering him, watching Darren just incase he got annoyed at Evan for interupting. She didn't mind at the moment, as long as he didn't catch onto anything.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 am

Darren looked at her suspiciously, she was good at lying but he wasn't stupid. "Two days? Why?" he asked curiously, glaring at her. Rolling his eyes when she said he had other friends, he looked sideways at Mariana and Jess - his two best friends. They were obviously still busy, it was so annoying sometimes. Cursing silently when Evan came up again, couldn't he tell they were having a private conversation? "Stop being nosy ," he told Evan, irritated.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:53 am

(Evan listened.) "Okay just wondering," he said baking up in his words "sorry. Just cuorious thats all."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:54 am

Shrugging, she played like she would if she was acutally clueless. "I missed Hogwarts and she said she's fine. I promiced her i'd wait, just so I don't shook her or anything. She'll send me an owl if it's really needed." of course the last thing wasn't true, Britney was in no allowed to send her things and she'd told her that. She'd given her sister rules to follow as she didn't want her to be found by Death Eaters. Ginevra herself was sort of wanted by them for reasons she'd lost track of, so that mean't her only family was not safe either. "He just asked a question." she reminded Darren, rolling her eyes. Her mood was rather weird latley, she wanted to be nice and not crabbie. Who knew how long that would last, but probably not long. "He's in a bad mood, Evan, don't take it personally." she added to him after she finished talking to Darren.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 am

"I noticed" he thought to himself and thanked god he didn't say it. "It's okay," he said trying to smile now. (he wondered if smiling was a mistake but oh well.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 am

"You have a nice smile." she commented, trying to ease the tension between the two boys a little.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 am

"Thank you," he said sighing a bit in his head. (He had a good feeling about Gin but not Darren. He wondered what was up with that guy.) "So you guys are seventh year?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 am

"Why wait? You said she's really sick, you should go now," he disagreed. Now that he thought about it, he noticed she wasn't telling everything about what happened. It was like her to not tell the whole truth to him. "Your not telling me something," he said curious and suspicious, speaking as if Evan wasn't there, he probably had no idea what they were talking about anyways.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 am

Shaking her head, she laughed. "He's seventh year, i'm only fifth." she informed him, shrugging. It was weird how people thought she was in the same year as him just because they hung out. She was answering for Darren as she didn't think he'd answer for himself; not nicely, at least. "You're fourth or fifth, sorry, i'm a bit slow latley." she ranted, shutting her mouth so she didn't continue. Sighing heavily as Darren caught on, she was surprised it took him so long. "Lets just say I was spotted a bit away from Britneys by Death Eaters. I don't want them by her house, so I have to wait a bit, just incase they're around there." she said, gritting her teeth together hard. She knew that keeping it from him would make him mad and she didn't want to do that when he was already annoyed with Evan by them.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top