The Great Lake - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 20 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 20 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 am

Darren rolled his eyes, glad she had dropped the subject but he was pretty sure she'd bring it up again when he was in a good mood. Sighing as Evan came again, he didn't like him so he didn't bother greeting him. "So is your sister fine now?" he asked Gin in an undertone.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:05 am

Hitting Darren lightly on the arm when she thought Evan wasn't looking, it was obvious what she was doing it for. Even if he didn't like someone, he shouldn't be rude! This was another thing she always seemed to do. "I had to come back as I was worrying about you to much, apperently she was getting annoyed." she informed him with a sigh. "I'm going back just for the weekend this week or next week though, just to see if she's better or if... ya." she whispered, making a face as her voice trailed off.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 am

Rolling his eyes again as she hit him, he only treated people how the should be treated. Evan was totally full of himself, in Darren's opinion anyways. Making a face when she said she was worrying about him, why the heck would she? What could possible happen at Hogwarts to him? "Stop worrying about me," he said quite hypocritically. Watching her expression as she trailed off, he understood what she was about to say. "That bad huh.." he muttered.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:19 am

Both Darren and Ginevra were the biggest hypocrites ever - no wonder they were such great friends. "That's not possible." she reminded him, rolling her eyes. She was telling the truth, he was the one she cared for the most, even over her own sister. Nodding, "Yea." was all she said before biting her lip. Obviously the bad things were happening to her, they always happened to her: she was glad though, that they were not happening to Darren instead.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 am

Darren scowled again, of course not. Gin worried about him for not reason, it was stupid, at least he had a reason. "You should go back," he said sighing. He didn't want her to go of course, but if her sister was that sick he would really feel guilty knowing that he was keeping Gin at Hogwarts.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 am

Shaking her head, she didn't want to go just yet and she knew she couldn't. "Not for at least a few days, really." she had left something out while saying she went to see her sister so she couldn't really continue on without him catching on. "I said i'd go back then, I don't want to surprise her." she added on casually, making it as a cover for her last comment.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:30 am

"Why wait a few days?" Darren asked curiously, he didn't get it. But suddenly it clicked, it was pretty obvious. She just wanted to stay because of him, or at least thats what he thought. "I'll go back with you," he said, sighing. As much as he didn't want to go to the stupid muggle town, he probably had to.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:32 am

Tilting her head to the side, she was scared that she'd been obvious for a second. Holding back a sigh of relief when he was wrong, she was glad and would never argue with him coming with her. "You'll come back with me - to a muggle town?" she asked, a bit shocked. She didn't know what to say either, as she didn't want to get to close to the house until at least two more days had passed, for Britney's saftey.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 am

"Yeah sure," Darren said shrugging, he was only going because he knew he would feel very guilty if Britney died. "Hogwarts isn't so fun without you anyways."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:39 am

Ginevra was no life of a party and she knew it. Rolling her eyes, she shrugged. "Two days and then we'll go." she told him, her voice still casual and giving off no hint that she was hiding something. Of course she'd tell him later on but not now. "I really doubt that, you have to have other friends." she reminded him, though she knew she wouldn't really hang out with her other friends if he wasn't here, she'd merley stay by herself most of the time. He was a big part of her life and she never saw people like Sophia anymore. Why? She didn't know but she missed her a lot and was planning on seeing her again soon.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 44 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top