The Great Lake - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 am

Dominique raised an eyebrow towards the person who just said that he would give them detention. Seriously, he so looked like a Slytherin. But he didn't own the place. "And why is that?" she asked the Slytherin boy. She really had some guts to stand up against a Slytherin senior. Others would simply think her mad enough to do so. The boy seemed either a prefect or the Head Boy. But Dominique didn't care.

Last edited by Dominique Weasley on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:43 am

Darren looked up at the blonde girl who challenged him, what an idiot. He gestured to his head boy badge, rolling his eyes. "Can't you read?' he mocked, smirking. Looking around, he saw another person come to the lake. He sighed, there was too many people already. Looking at the person again, he thought he recognized him. "Topher?" he said uncertainly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 am

"I can, but it seems you don't get me." Dominique replied back, "I was asking why would you give us detentions, is there any wrong we have done?" Dominique sighed, a Head Boy and a Slytherin. There had to be some fair things in the world. Still, who was this Topher? She had never heard of him before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:00 am

Darren scowled at the girl, he had only said he would give them detentions as a threat. He wouldn't really give them detentions, he would lose his badge for that! Surely she wasn't that stupid. "Yes, I can't give detentions for that," he agreed. "But I can give you a detention for challenging me, so get lost before I do."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:04 am

"Challenging you?" Dominique asked. This boy was crazy. Still she was even crazier, why the hell was she fighting? Didn't she come here to have some peace. Whatever it was, Dominique shuddered and looked back at Albus. He had been quite quiet during this conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 am

Albus didn't want detention, so he didn't back Dominique up. Some would probably call him a coward for it, he just thought it was wise. No need to argue with people like that. "Lets go," he said quietly, throwing a dark look at the boy before walking away from him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:09 am

Dominique stood up and followed. Albus didn't back her up, not that she had expected. But still, it was quite disappointing if your cousin//friend doesn't stand up for you. It had happened earlier and she had learned to accept it as his "shyness". So it wasn't really a issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 am

"Sorry," he apoligized sincerely to Dominique, once out of range of the head boy. He knew he should of stood up to the boy, but he hadn't. he felt really guilty now, even though it wasn't that big of an issue.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:15 am

"But for what? Really Al, I couldn't care less." Dominique said with a smile and sat down under a tree. She didn't understand one thing, was it from shyness or carelessness? Seriously, she wouldn't believe that Albus was a coward even if God came down to say it to her. "So you tell me about yourself. How is the year going?" she made an attempt to change the topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:27 am

Albus smiled and sat down next to her. Dominique was really nice to him, he should have stood up for her, though he doubted his intervention would have made even the slightest difference. Still feeling guilty, he was glad she changed the subject. "Good, OWL's are really hard though," he said sighing. He was a very good student, yet he found difficulties in some subjects. Expecially Transfiguration and Divination.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top