The Great Lake - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 32 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Not noticing the look, she still could tell he had one because of his tone of voice. "I just need time away, I attract bad things and I just, I don't want.. I just am." she said, sighing after she said it while biting lightly on her lip.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Darren noticed Zoe giving him an angry look but he didn't care. She didn't even get what was going on. "Right... Where are you going then?" he asked, curious.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Zoe turned toward the lake. The look Darren shot her was filled with anger. She had no idea what he was mad at her about. Best to stay out of it all together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:29 pm

[Sorry, got distracted]

Finally looking up at him, she didn't know what to say as the truth was, she wasn't sure where she was going to go, definitly not home because of her luck last time that happened. "No clue."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:42 pm

(no problem. its ok)

Zoe watched Gin. She felt so bad for her. She was obviously in pain. Zoe had no idea what it was like to be in Gin's shoes. Part of her didn't want to know. But she still hated seeing a friend hurt like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:56 pm

[Don't know if I'm here yet...]

(Danny looked out onto the large lake perimeter and he saw Darren and Zoe...yet someone else was there. It was Ginerva and he didn't feel like talking to her...yet he needed an explanation. He knew if he asked on directly she wouldn't talk to him. Instead he walked on down and smiled trying to forget about the Quidditch practice.) "HEy Darren, Zoe, Gin." he said leaning against one of the trees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Zoe turned around at the sound of her name. It came from a voice that didnt belong to anyone standing by her. She scanned around and found where the voice came from. It was Danny.

"Hey Danny."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Cussing under her breath as Danny came, she had already gone through and been an *** to him, she didn't want to have to do it again. Darren was lucky she cared enough to actually come and say bye, as she hadn't planned to at first. "Hey." she murmured.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Zoe watched as Gin grew tense again. She had no clue what on earth was going on but whatever it was, it was bad. "Oh, dear." Was all Zoe said out loud. She sat back down to wait and see what happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:06 pm

(Danny looked at Gin and noticed that he didn't seem welcome.) "Look..." he said softly not wanting to make a scence "I'm sorry about what happened at Quidditch pratice. I was just wondering..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top