The Great Lake - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 17 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Darren Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Darren scowled in Andrians direction, what the hell was wrong with him. What a git, had he even said anything to him? Waving at Soph before she left, he nearly jumped as Gin ran up and hugged him. To him, it had seemed like ages since he last saw her, but it had probably only been two weeks or something. Relieved when she let him go, he took a step backwards. Not knowing what to say he just said "hi" again.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Frowning a bit as he backed up, she didn't know why he did. Had she done something wrong? Probably, it wasn't exactly unknown for her. "How are you doing?" she asked, needing to know. It seemed weird but she was worried about him because it had been so long. Usually when they didn't see each other it was her fault and he usually ended up being mad at her to begin with once they saw each other again. Was that what was happening now?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 am

"Im fine," Darren answered, looking downwards. He was really annoyed with her, her constant coming and going then acting as though nothing had happened. Didn't she know how worried he got whenever she left for a long time? "Where were you?" he asked looking at her with accusing eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 am

Keeping her eyes on Darren, she didn't know what was wrong but than it clicked when he started to question her. "You were worrying again, weren't you?" she asked, sighing. Both of them worried about the other and it even seemed to stop. Nothing except missing him ever happened, well what she thought wa important anyway. "I was visiting Brittney, she's sick." she told him, frowning as she said it. Brittney was like her sister and Ginevra knew she was going to pass away, This time she'd really only have Darren left for anyone close to family.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 am

"Yeah," he admitted, shrugging. They always worried about each other whenever they hadn't seen each other in a while. Though, he had a good reason to worry. Gin was very clumsy and a total danger magnet, it wasn't really a good combination. Sighing at her excuse, he could tell by her expression and tone that she wasn't lying, but he still didn't really give a **** about her sister - much. "You could of told me you were leaving - or sent an owl," he said, scowling.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 am

Ginevra did have her reasons to worry and one of them was acutally a rather good one. Darren was a really good wizard. He had all the spells down and he was good with dark magic. Who would want that? Darren was related to Voldemort so he was aware of that and Ginevra knew that he wanted him back. If that wasn't worrying, what else could be? She didn't fear Voldermort herself, so she looked at it differently than someone else would, she understood the case more - especially because she was a former Death Eater. Making a face, she was confused. "I did send a letter, three actually! You never answered them." she paused before looking back at him. "Not one."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:47 am

Darren raised his eyebrows when she said she had sent a letter. Did she really? Or was she just lying? He was quite sure he hadn't gotten any letters here . "I didn't get any, I would have replied if I had," he said, getting more irritated. "Actually, I did send a letter, to your house - but obviously you werent there.." he added.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 am

Ginevra didn't blame Darren for not believing her if he didn't. Ginevra lied a lot to him so that he wouldn't get mad but in the end always told him the truth. Right now she was worried because her owl was great. Ginevra's owl never failed to deliver something - ever. "I told you I was at Brittneys." she reminded him, trying to keep calm. He knew very well that was in a muggle town, she'd taken him there not to long ago.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 am

"I know," Darren said rolling his eyes. He was still confused about how he hadn't gotten the letters, was her owl intercepted or something? "Letters beside, why didn't you tell me me before you left?" he asked curiously.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 am

Thinking, she really knew she should've told him because she didn't want him worrying but than again she hadn't. Why? "Because it was short notice and you probably wouldn't have let me go.." she admitted, shrugging. Darren was just as over-protective of her as she was of him so that was definitly a possibility.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top