The Great Lake - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 30 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Darren Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:47 pm

"Oh thats great," Darren said boredly when she finished her story. He had not been paying much attention as he had been expecting something more dramatic, Zoe was a Death Eater after all, though Darren wasn't sure if she knew that he knew that. "Glad your feeling better.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:53 pm

"Yea I know it wasn't a very exciting story. But thats my life. Boring as always. Never really a lot going on." Zoe admited. Of course the fact that she was a Death Eater was something. But not many people knew that. They felt it was better kept as a secret then I could give inside information. Made Zoe very useful for them.

"I am glad that I'm better to. Being sick sucks. No matter what they tell you." Zoe looked up across the lake.

"So your sure, nothing special happened at all why I was gone. You seem more distanced then you were. Everything ok?" Zoe wondered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:00 pm

"Don't complain," Darren said, irritated when she said her life was boring. He would trade anytime. Frowning when she asked if everything was Ok, was it that obvious? He was getting rather annoyed, why was she being so nosy? "No Nothing," he said shortly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Zoe shrugged. "Hey I mean no harm. Its just I'm your friend so I worry thats it." Zoe really didn't mean to bug him. She just wanted to make sure he was ok. He did have a habbit of getting himself into trouble. Or is that trouble usually finds him. Never really sure.

Zoe turned her attention back to the lake. She took in the beauty of it. "Man, why didn't I bring my drawbook with me. This is beautiful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yeah... sorry," Darren apologized, looking at the ground. "Im just.. you know.. not in a great mood nowadsys..." Following her gaze, he looked at the lake and shrugged. "Yeah it looks nice.." he muttered carelessly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Zoe laughed a little. Leave it to a guy to say something like that about somehting so beautiful.

"Yea I do understand." Zoe looked back to him and then back to the lake. The wind starting to pick up a little. "Looks like we might get another round of snow."

She looked up and noticed the clouds they were moving in. Closing in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Looking at the ground as she walked, she was planning on taking her leave in a couple minutes but first she had to do something. She already was hating herself for what she did to Danny but there was no taking it back just yet. If she ever did come back sure, she'd attempt to fix things but she wasn't planning on returning anytime soon.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 pm

"Yeah.." Darren said boredly, looking upwards. He didn't really mind snow or cold, but he understood how most people hated it. "So.." he said, trying to make a conversation.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Ginevra herself was only in a t-shirt and jeans, muggle clothes as everyone would call them. Her bags were hidden back by the doors and as she came up to where Zoe and Darren were, she let out a light cough so she wouldn't be invisible.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Zoe stared out acroos the lake. She must have zoned out because suddenly she heard someone else out by the lake. When she turned she saw someone that she hadn't seen in what felt like ages, Gin. Zoe looked at her with a very confused look she knew was on her face. She was very suprised to see Gin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top