The Great Lake - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 37 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:40 pm

He was pissed and that much was obvious, but staying silent she knew he would give up if she stayed with her stubborn way. Watching him go, she bit her lip and turned again, letting Zoe go after him. Walking across the place where she got apperate, Ginevra looked back once more. Seeing Darren's back as he turned she mouthed 'I love you' with a frown before disappearing on the spot.

{Oh shush, I actually have a life now.}
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Zoe continued watching Darren disappread into the castle. She hadted seeing him that this. She wished there was something she could do to make it better for him but she knew that wasn't going to happen. She turned toward where Gin had last been standing to find that she was gone to. "What am I going to do with these guys?" Zoe asked no one in particular. She knew somthing had to be happening pretty big for Gin to leave like this and to leave Darren behind. But she wasn't in it. So as so many times before Zoe will just sit back and try to cheer him up while he wait for the one he really wants. Zoe shrugged and went back to her drawbook. She had left it by the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 pm

"Well this was sorta entertaining to see," he said softly and then standing up once more. (He brushed the survivng plants of insects of his body and looked at Darren almost in a glare. He shook his head then pocketed his hands. He walked away from the Darren and Zoe almost disgusted with Darren.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Zoe raised her hands and then lowered them. "Do I stink or soemthing. I mean hell. I cleaned the lake shore." Zoe said to no one in particular. But then again no one was around so it wasn't like it would matter anyway. She sat down and pick her book up and started where she left off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Andrian looked at the whole scene and made a gagging sound because he felt digusted by the two -- he was wearing a light black tight jeans and a blue and white stripped body and black arm sleeved t-shirt with the brand 'Punk' written on it, "Hello Zoe" he smiled sincerenly at her and ignored the two ignorance rude kids who loved annoying each other. He never understood why they loved annoying people so much it was different.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Zoe continued to color her drawing of the lake in. All her attention was on her drawing so the footsteps that whould have given someone away were never heard. It wasn't until someone spoke that she even knew that she wasn't alone anymore. Zoe jumped almost off the ground when she heard a voice say hi. In jumping her drawbook, pencils, coloring penicls and chalk flew everyhwere. Looking up to find the voice she saw it was Andrian. She hadn't seen him in a while. "Oh, hi. Andrian. Long time no see. How have you been?" Zoe said as she tried to gather her scattered stuff up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:57 pm

Andrian flicked his long jet black hair out of his eyes and smirked at her trying his hardest not to laugh at her as he helped gather her stuff then looked up at her smiling brightly at her, "What have you been up to?" he asked her, his voice curious and calming flashing his daggers-like teeth at her which was shiny and cleaned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Zoe tried to keep her attention on her stuff. Bu she couldn't help but glance up at Andrian as he seemed to be laughing at her. "Up to your same stuff I see. Sneaking up on people." Zoe said with a stiffled smirk. Quickly she got very quiet when she saw the smile he was giving her. What was up with him? She asked herself.

"Oh nothing much. Just doing a little drawing." Zoe said as she held her drawbook. She hugged it to herself, not really wanting it to get away from her. "I have been doing a lot more of this since I got back from St. Mungo's. I have missed so much of everything." Zoe admitted.

She turned to him. Looking at him for the first time in a while. She noticed some sort of difference about him. "What about yourself?" She just couldn't put her finger on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Andrian dropped his backpack and placed his skateboard on the bark of the tree and sat down beside her, then nodded his head toward his skateboard and chuckled, "nothing skating in the woods" he said in a low voice that only she could hear he didn't trust saying this aloud in front of a head girl and boy. Then he saw that she was clutching tightly onto her drawing book and smiled, "You love drawing as well?" he asked her looking at the book trying to get a slight glimpse of her drawing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Zoe nodded. She noticed the attempt of secretcy. "Gotcha." She said. Slowly she sat back down on the fallen tree branch that she was on. Pulling her drawbook back into her hands. With it there she felt safe. "Must be fun. I wouldn't know anything about it. Never tried it before." Zoe told him, eyeing the skateboard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top