The Great Lake - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 40 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Zoe looked around herself. So many people had come out to enjoy the lake and sunshine too. Since no one was talking to her she turned back to her drawing and focused on that. "Nice." She said to herself. Another lake drawing. But this was an early spring drawing. Not like her winter ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Topher began to flail his arms around wildly. He was getting kind of close to Zoe.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Zoe looked up as a shadow got closer and closer to where she sat on the ground. "What the heck." Zoe said out loud. She tried to see who it was but didn't have any ideas. As the person got closer Zoe continued to stare. "Do you mind? Go act like a retard somewhere else." Zoe told the person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Topher stumbled and fell on the ground. He began to scream as he thought he was getting eaten by zombies. He then woke up and looked around. "Where am I?" he asked. He then noticed that there was a girl next to him. "Was i just walking around in my sleep?" he asked "it happens alot."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Zoe looked at this guy. Who was he? She just shook her head. "Well I'm not a zombie and you almost stepped on me." She narrowed her eyes looking at him. "If I hadn't said anything you would have walked all over me." She turned her head to the side a little. Suddenly she realized that the boy looked as if he was lost. "I'm sorry are you ok?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:31 pm

"Yea I'm fine. I just have this sleepwalking problem. I'm sorry for almost hurting you." He said sitting up. "My names Christopher but everyone calls me Topher. Whats your name?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Zoe looked at him for a few moments. Sleepwalking that has to suck. She had to smile at the thought. "Sleepwalking huh? That has to suck. I am glad that I don't. I have enough issues trying to walk when I'm awake." She gave a small laugh at the idea. Looking back down at her drawing. She was so glad he woke up before stepping on her. If he had stepping on her drawing she would have been really upset.

"So its. Topher. Huh. Thats different. But I guess its better than Chris or any other nickname. Different isn't alway bad." Zoe said rambling for a bit. "Oops, sorry. I do that a lot. I'm Zoe. Zoe Weasley. By the way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Zoe." he said "what that in you lap?" he said referring to the drawing
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Zoe looked down at what she had in her hands. "Oh its nothing. Just my latest drawing. I was drawing the changes of the lake. I kinda have a collection of them so far."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:22 pm

"Oh that's nifty" Topher said "I'm not very artistic myself"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next