The Great Lake - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 41 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Zoe nodded. "Not a lot of people are. There are a lot of singers or musicians around here. Not many artists. I kinda like it." Zoe told him smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 am

James nodded, satisfied that he had surprised Albus, even if he didn't want to admit it. He wondered why Albus was here all alone, though that wasn't much of a surprise anyway.

"You busy? I know I barely ever do this but I'm extremely bored," James said without hesitating to sit down next to Albus. "But I mean it's totally fine if you're too busy to talk to your own brother. It wouldn't be the first time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Albus sighed when James sat down beside him and started talking to him. He was just trying to make Albus feel guilty, he did it a lot. And it usually worked. "I'm not to busy to talk to you," Albus said, rolling his eyes. "I just don't like to sometimes, its just your attitude. Your always humiliating me infront of people."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 am

James frowned. "Well can't you learn to take a joke? I mean it's not like it's anything personal mate, I act like that with almost everyone," he said. "Plus no one's really around anyway. Nothing to be humiliated about. Whether you like it or not we are related, sorry to break it to you," he added.

He felt like sometimes Albus didn't like the way he acted, but he couldn't help it. Sure, James felt that Albus was a little too serious sometimes, but he was his brother and it's not like he was going to dislike him over it. They had their differences, but just for some reason apparantly James's were much worse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Darren left the castle and walked to the lake. Unlike most people, he wasn't really enjoying the weather. He much preferred rain rather than this. He was wearing a black jeans, black blazer and a white shirt, his usual outfit.

As he arrived at the lake, he saw it was, predictably, crowded. Lots of idiots outside enjoying the good weather. Darren hated crowds and noise, preferring solitude and aloneness instead. He sat down by a tree and leaned against it, taking out a book. Reading by the lake was one of his favirote hobbies, but he didn't really feel like it today, and he was just staring blankly at the book without really even reading it.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Topher sat up in a tree. He enjoyed the weather, but when he came out to the lake, he liked small groups. He was wearing blue jeans, and a black tee-shirt. Over that he wore a blue-gray zip up hoodie. He had been up in the tree for about an hour, just thinking.

As Darren walked and leaned against the tree that Topher was in, Topher began grinning with a plan. When Topher saw Darren pull out a book, he began to concoct it. Topher waited a bit for Darren to get into the book.

"And then a fly midget attacked from the tree" he shouted as he jumped out of the tree next to Darren. "Hows it going?" he asked
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Darren looked up suddenly as someone jumped out of a tree and then landed right beside him, showering him with some leaves. Getting up rather angrily, what was with people being so immature. A second glance at the person showed it was Topher. Darren smiled, he hadn't seen him for a long time. "Hey Topher!" he said, brushing some leaves off himself. "Long time no see."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:30 pm

"I'd say" Topher said. He realized that he hadn't seen Darren for a really really long time. "So what's been going on in Darren's life?" Topher asked hoping that he could catch up.

[hahaha i just realized your siggy says harakiri lol]
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Lol yes, i stole it from someone xD

----------------------------

"Nothing much," Darren lied immediately, a bit to quickly. He sat down and picked up his book again. "How bout you? Where have you been?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:36 pm

"Oh I've been everywhere." Topher said sitting down across from him. "I went on a mission with the Aurors, but got sucked into the Dark Arts. Now that was some crazy stuff." Topher said. It was a good thing that he was clean now. "But I made a personal change to get away from both."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top