The Great Lake - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 38 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Andrian laid back on the branches she was on and raised his eyes to where he was looking at his skateboard then back at her, "It fun and quite complex" he admitted letting out another smirk on his face then he looked away admiring the view of the tree beneath the beautiful sky it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Zoe took a moment to look at the skateboard. "Oh. I see. I think I will stick to my normal modes of transportation." She told him with a smile in her voice. A broom she could handle but she knew what would happen if she even thought about trying that thing. As she turned back to the lake she noticed that something had caught Andrian's attention. She tried to follow it.

It took her a few minutes to realize that he was staring at the sky. "Its beautiful isn't it." She said. It was more a statement than a question. "I love coming out here at this time. It's perfect."

After a few mometns, she opened her book to a blank page. She looked in the scattered pile of pencils for the right one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Andrian smirked still looking blankly ahead of him at the beautiful scene of the tree beneath the blue sky, "Yea, this is mainly the only place in hogwart i ever feel relax in beside my house in the country" he admitted without looking at her and let out a small chuckled as he turned his head to watch her go through a pile of pencil so she could draw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm

"I know its here. It has to be." Zoe said looking through the pile closely. But she couldn't find it. "Now where did it go?" Zoe said. Suddenly looking at Andrian. She was talking to a penicel. What was wrong with her? "Yea I know what you mean. The lake is my favorite place. I have a few others but this is my main one. Outside of Hogwarts its the Manor because I am not welcomed at the Cotteage by the sea nor the burrow." Zoe said.

She continued to scan the grass. The longer she looked the madder she became. Where was that stupid pencil. Finally she found it. It was beside Andrian's foot. "Hey do you mind handing me that pencil by your foot?" She asked. She tried not to think of the home that her family was. Louis and her dad were the only two who really care for her and welcomed her home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Andrian frowned and didn't answered that for a few minute to take a look at what she was talking about then looked at her reading the expression on her face, "Why" he asked her flicking his eyes around at her, his expression was worried, "ain't you welcomed anymore" he added quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:38 pm

"Depends on who you asked. Of couse my brother wants me. It is really hard to be away from him. And weired. Then there is my dad. He can understand somewhat but not as Louis. But my sisters and my mom." Zoe stopped suddently to snort. "Yea right. It is almost as if I didn't exist. If they had their way at least." Zoe told him. She held out her hand for the pencil waiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:03 am

Andrian stared at her hand trying to work out why she had it out in front of him, then his flicked his eyes toward his own hand and then looked up at her letting out a small innocent smirk on his face, "Oh sorry my bad. But i don't understand you said they won't welcome you back, yet you say they are kind and caring in a way" he told her as he gave the pencil back to her and lowered his arm once she had taken it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 am

Zoe took the pencil Andrian handed her. "Thanks." She said and turned back to her drawing. Soon you could make out the skyline and trees. She gave Andrain another glance. Then continued to draw.

"Half of my family still have anything to do with me. My mother only talks to me when my dad is around. My sisters are in this very school." Zoe stops and points at the school. "Do you think they offer to have anything to do with me. Or even speak to me. No they act as if I'm not alive. They do talk to my brother. Louis is still loved. But not me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 am

Andrian frowned at her then sighed -- in defeat he now understood why then when she asked him a question he opened his mouth to answer her, "Was i suppose to answer that?" he asked her with a long paused, "Who is your sister here?" he asked her another question as his expressed changed into a serious but calm expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:51 am

(I had to change Zoe's history a little to fit the plot)

"Which one. Victorie or Dominique? The goodie goodie girls of Bill and Fleur. Then you have my twin brother Louis. I'm the baby." Zoe admited. "If it wasn't for the fact that when I was a baby Louis would get worse when I wasn't around. I swear my mother would have lost me somehow. She always hated me. Then I grew up hating all things that reminded me of them. My dad trys to be ok with me. But its hard on both of us. Then there is the connection Louis and I have." Zoe shrugged her shoulders. That was everything in a nut shell. She contined drawing with fury this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top