The Christmas Ball - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 18 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Founder Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 am

Sue shifted a little uncomfortably as Ginevra came and stood there. Oh, why the hell was she there? Frwoning she ordered some more punch and glanced towards her. She looked unhappy. Sue felt happy now after seeing that expression. But she would never even tease Ginevra. She didn't wanted herself to be disgraced by talking to such dumb people. Still glaring at Ginevra Sue looked around for Darren. They must have fought, thought she. It was natural. Maybe they had fought over who was dumbest among them.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 am

(Danny swore loudly inside of his own head. But it was a time of cheer so he was going to have to be nice.) "Hey," he said entusiastically[my spelling sux] "how's it going?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:35 am

[OOC: HOLY CRAP UR AJ AGAIN!?? STOP CHANGING NAMESS!!!!]

Darren frowned at Danny when he talked to him like he didn't even know him. Sure he hadn't seen each other in a while, and they weren't exactly friends anymore, but they used to be best friends right? "Fine," he answered shrugging. "Where were you gone for so long?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 am

[I thought it would be easier for you guys to identify me. I'm still Danny thought in RP btw.]

"Britain," he said casually now "christmas shopping." (He then looked passed Darren and saw Gin and Sue next to each other. He figured something had happened but decied not to talk about it since it might ruin the peace.) "So how's life?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 am

Darren sighed, everyone in Hogwarts did that, never gave a straight answer. it was so annoying. Following Danny's gaze, he rolled his eyes, it was obvious people would jump to conclusions. "Life? Boring." he answered glumly. "How bout yours? Assuming you have one.." Adding the last part in an undertone.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 am

(Danny ignored that comment.) "Better," he said giving him the answer. (He knew he was probably gonna get his butt chewed off but he asked anyway.) "What's going on with Gin?" he asked knowing that he had talked to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:57 am

Scowling, why did everyone in Hogwarts have to act like such nosy moronic freaks!? It was so irritating, they should just mind their own business. "Nothing," he answered quite honestly. "Shes just annoyed with me as I'm not giving her straight answers."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 am

(Danny could tell he was getting pissed. He knew he shouldn't of said that. Forgetting about that part of the conversation he began to talk.) "You doing anything for the christmas holiday?" he asked wondering if he actually does anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 am

Darren didn't really even celebrate christmas, he had no religion. Still, he was glad Danny had changed the subject. "Not really, probably just gonna get bored to death," he answered shrugging. "You?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:08 am

"Nothing for me," he said even though he was a Christian. "Dad's overseas and moms at Las Vegas. So I'm pretty much stuck here at good ol' Hogwarts." (He grabbed some punch and toke a drink.) "Does your-" but immediatly stopped. (He didn't want to go down that subject)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top