The Christmas Ball - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 29 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Darren Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:29 am

Darren scowled at both Danny and Andrian, he felt that this was both of their fault. And Soph was one of his best friends, so he was really annoyed. "Good job Danny, Andrian." he muttered, as they all came to where he was sitting. "Retards.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:30 am

Andrian looked up at the ceiling sighing again knewing he had hurted her, but there was nothing he could do, atleast not right now "Im sorry, for the way i acted. I shouldn't have said it and i want to make it up" he said in both telephathy to Sophia hoping she would hear and out loud for Brandy to hear because he was sorry for storming out like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:31 am

"Darren," he said and made sure he was loking at him. (Danny then flipped off Darren.) "I tried doing the right thing so bite me,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:32 am

Brandy turned to Danny.
"Are you alright", She asked, only wanting to make peace between everyone. The only anger she felt turned her hair slightly red and then back to normall, and she got over that feeling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 am

"I don't know," he said leaning his head back "in one night, things go from good to hell. Just kill me."(he sighed and coughed)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 am

Brandy nodded, understanding what he ment.
Then Brandy turned back over to Andrian.
She shook her head and sighed. "Im not angry, you should know by now that my temper does not work like that", she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 am

"The right thing?" Darren repeated raising his eyebrows, was he serious? Rolling his eyes at both Danny and Andrian, Darren didn't even bother saying anything. They really annoyed him with their stupidity sometimes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:38 am

Brandy was getting agrivated with Darren. Her hair started turning red.
"F*** off, Darren", Brandy said, her anger now afecting her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:42 am

Andrian laughed out loudly as he swored a muggle profanity at him, looking at Darren and Brandy "Nice job" he told her kissing her on the lips and chuckled a bit at her placing his head against her forehead with his own gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 am

Darren narrowed his eyes at Brandy, he didn't like being insulted. He wasn't used to it, people were usually to frightened he'd give them detention or something. And had he really said anything to Andrian and Danny that they hadn't deserved? "Shut up, whore." he said coldly. He didn't know Brandy well, but if she dated Andrian, she must be a total idiot right? Scowling at Andrian, Darren was most annoyed at him. "Yeah really nice job Andrian," he said sarcastically. "You made Soph cry, again!"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top