The Christmas Ball - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 30 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:46 am

(Danny had it. He ran up to Darren and swung at him.) "SHUT UP!" he bellowed

Last edited by AJ on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 am

Brandy turned away from Andrian to Face Darren.
"Whore?! Yea Right", She hissed, as she was oh-so-temped to use her wand, but resisted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:48 am

Andrian stopped laughing and ignored him dancing with Brandy still, because he wanted to make her happy first and he would make it up for Sophia later on, "Danny, can you tell Sophia to come back. I didn't mean to hurt her" he asked gently hoping he would do it. Then he saw what he did breaking the dance and held Danny back before he could beat him up, "Come on he is not worth it" he growled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:51 am

Darren ducked as Danny charged at him, and stood up, still smirking. He thrust his hand in his pocket, keeping his wand in his hand if he needed it. He could beat Andrian and Danny both in a duel, though he was hoping he wouldn't have to. There were teachers around after all. "Don't you dare touch me with your half blood hands," Darren said.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:52 am

Brandy pulled out her wand quickly. Her temper was hard to get angry... but when she was angry, it was hard to stop her. She waved her wand and a spell hit Darren, knocking him to the wall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 am

(DAnny spit on Darren.) "Mo-fo," he said smirking "I'm pure blood. Andrian let me go!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:55 am

Andrian obeyd him and turned around to Brandy seeing a spell heading his way and ducked pushing Danny down with him, "Look like there going to be a dueling arena then a prom" he muttered to Danny raising his wand for protection if Darren planned on attacking back.

((Eep, God Mode))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:56 am

[No godmoding..]

Darren was ready, he whipped his wand out and blocked the spell . "No dueling," he told her firmly. he didn't want to attack her after all, he was just annoyed at Danny and Andrian. "I can give you detention you know.." He hadn't put his Headboy badge on for the dance, but everyone knew he was anyways. "Your a pureblood? Thats news to me.." he said scathingly to Danny. It was slightly surprising, Danny was always going around with muggle devices, guns and stuff.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:57 am

(Danny immediatly kicked off the gound and puled his wand out as everyone was fleeing. Teachers were tying to stop this fight but Danny blasted them.) "Darren," he said pointing his wand at him "say one more word at me, I dare you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:58 am

((Ick. Me forgot. Aww well))

Brandy put away her wand and calmed hersef down quickly.
"idiot", She mumbled and rolled her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top