The Christmas Ball - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 10 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 pm

"Yeah, I'll probably injure myself several times.." he admitted. "You know your insulting yourself right?" Stopping when she did, he hadn't even noticed the song had ended. He took his hands back, and stuffed them in his pocket. "That was fun," he said, quite relieved she had done nothing.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:56 pm

"Ohh, more than several." she replied laughing. She knew she was making fun of herself but she was totally comfortable with it, not insecure at all. She didn't care what others said about her, she would just tell them to go suck it if she didn't like it. "Yeah, i'm well aware of it." she told him, shrugging as she let her hands hang by her side. Obviously he hadn't been paying attention to the fact the song was ending when it had. "Yeah, it was."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Darren laughed, she was quite right, she fell over about twenty times in a day. Darren hadn't quite thought he might actually enjoy the dance, he had just asked her as he wanted her to have fun. "And you didn't even step on my feet once," he said laughing, his tone surprised.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Ginevra rolled her eyes at his surprised tone but then it kicked in and she was surprised too. "Holy, I didn't!" she exclaimed with a happy tone, not able to believe she hadn't. "I guess you distracted me." she guessed not sure how she did it but she had not been concentrating, that's for sure.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Darren smiled triumphantly, he hadn't really been trying to distract her, but glad she had realized this anyways. "See you didn't even concentrate on it, and you weren't clumsy at all," he said still smiling smugly. "Told you so.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:29 pm

A 'told you so' was only to be expected when Darren did something right. He was so smug at times that it made her laugh; like now. "I guess you did, but that doesn't mean i'll be able to do it all the time." she reminded him, knowing that that was definitly true.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:34 pm

"You just need someone to distract you," Darren said laughing, in a rather cheerful mood suddenly. The dance was becoming more fun then he thought it would be. Mainly cause of Gin "Want some drinks? I'm thirsty.." he offered, not wanting to dance again as another song started playing.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:41 pm

"Someone is definitly right." she agreed, though she knew he was probably the only person who'd be able to distract her without her actually knowing he was doing it. "Sure, I am kinda thirsty." she agreed, walking over towards the drink table at a slow pace.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Walking alongside her, he really didn't know anything to talk about, so he just remained silent, saying nothing. He scanned the room to see who had come, it didn't seem too crowded as he thought it would be. Taking a juice, he picked up a glass of juice then sat down at a nearby chair.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Sally came in a bit late wearing a stunning long black dress with thin straps and her hair flowing at her waist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top