The Christmas Ball - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 6 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:56 am

Simon smiled as he held out his cold hand for her to take. "May I have this dance love?"Simon asked smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:58 am

"Yes you may, my lover." Elizabeth said as she smiled and took his cold hand but she didn't mind his cold hand.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:00 am

Simon smiled as he lead her to the dance floor. As they started dancing Simon looked into her beautiful blue eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:08 am

"What will you miss the most about me once you turn me into a vampire?" Elizabeth asked him as she still dances with him.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:14 am

Simon smiled. "The way you look so peaceful and beautiful when you sleep."said Simon smiling at her as he twirled her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:19 am

Elizabeth chuckled, "I might be peaceful at some thing new and I still be beautiful." She said as she smiled.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:25 am

Simon smiled. "You won't only be beautiful love, your be goreous I may have to keep a close eye on you or have Sophi go with you!"said Siomn chuckling. "Then again, Sophi beautiful as well so that would be a problem."said Simn laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:39 am

(spoilers Breaking Dawn)

"Why would I need to keep a close eye on?" Elizabeth asked, "I read story about a human girl who fallen for a vampire. She became a vampire after her daughter birth on the same day. She was watched over but she was a perfect starter for a vampire like her.' She said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:06 am

Ginevra Malenki wrote:Giving a small 'Mhmm.' as he spoke his opinon on it. Brushing her hair to the spot where it normally was, she didn't want it to be out of place, as she hadn't even done anything yet. Hearing about the ball, Ginevra had seen Freddy once since and so forgetting about it when she was with him out of excitment, she doubted he even knew about it. "Oh nothing. I'm just checking to see if some princess is going to walk over, claiming you as their date." she spoke, looking back up at him as he saw no one there.

"Huh..., who would want to ask me?" he said rolling his eyes. Some girls had asked him to the dance, they always did, and he always gave the same answer. "I thought Freddy might ask you," Darren admitted, shrugging. "Unless he's dissapeared again?" Freddy frequently left Hogwarts doing who knows what, it annoyed Darren as that made Gin sad. Looking around the room, he saw people were starting to dance, and made a face. "Want to dance?" he asked, turning back to her. "As friends of course.." He had totally forgot Jess was next to them, well it was his fault he was being so quiet. Last term, it was usually hard to make Jess shut up, now he barely talked at all. He was in an odd mood, he wouldnt usually ask Gin to dance, but was quite bored.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 pm

"Don't kid yourself, you know some girls asked you." Ginevra replied, rolling her eyes and grinning. She couldn't help but like the fact that he hadn't said yes to any of them. Shaking her head, another reason she had not told Freddy about the dance was because he had already gone home for Christmas. "He'll be back after the holidays are done." she explained with a shrug. He had promiced her he'd come back this time and she was holding onto that promice. She wasn't liking the fact Darren seemed to bring up him disappearing, though. "Are you kidding, I might crush your toes.. or you." she reminded him, a bit surprised in the first place."But if you don't have a problem with that, sure." she added, happily.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top